• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

L337Sauce

Oct 4, 2019
Finished building my new PC just in time! Avoided playing the beta so I am very interested in giving this a go.

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm messing around in the early launched Portal site and its pretty cool. Lots of options to customize.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Except the numbers coming out show a pretty big improvement.
No they dont. They show some regression or the same no big improvements at all not sure what numbers you are looking at but where they were revealed on Reddit and Toms posts pretty much everyone is saying the same thing no improvements.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hyped to play the trial, fingers crossed for as smooth a launch as possible.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Someone help me... Everytime I try to download it (app) it downloads the beta.. I pre purchased it on psn for PS5

DarkManX

Dec 20, 2017

Idk if this means for Australia only or for all countries.

Is it's Australia, it's "today" for the people on Xbox? because the change country trick

SaN1ty24

Nov 15, 2017
200.gif

Lausebub

Nov 4, 2017
People on reddit already having meltdowns because they changed some skincolors and the bf 3 sniper is now Asian and maybe a woman.

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
After skipping out on most online shooters the past couple years, this holiday season could be the time for me to feast as I am craving to jump back in the genre. 10 hour trial is ready to go, here is hoping for a smooth launch.

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Excited to play this tomorrow, very curious to see the improvements made since the beta as well as the customization options available.

People on reddit already having meltdowns because they changed some skincolors and the bf 3 sniper is now Asian and maybe a woman.
The reddit community is such a shit show, they freak out at any sign of a women or different ethnicity that isn't white.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
So what mode are you looking forward the most? Besides portal, obviously

I'm really eager to try Breakthrough with 128 players

Belvedere

Oct 27, 2017
No they dont. They show some regression or the same no big improvements at all not sure what numbers you are looking at but where they were revealed on Reddit and Toms posts pretty much everyone is saying the same thing no improvements.
Tom, Twitter and Reddit starting yesterday were saying there were improvements.

Mr Eric

Oct 28, 2017

Idk if this means for Australia only or for all countries.

Is it's Australia, it's "today" for the people on Xbox? because the change country trick

Really? It's counting down to the usual midnight time for me. Though I think the PS5 screwed up the time for my last preorder too .

Have any details?

i think the EA Australia is mistaking US Pacific Time with Australia time.

Game is set to launch globally at 8AM UTC on nov 12th (that's the time all gaming websites are pointing to). That's indeed Midnight for US PST but in fact 7PM for Australia.

But maybe it changed and Dice never told anyone ? (like the preload time for PC that was incorrect 48h before going live...)

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
i think the EA Australia is mistaking US Pacific Time with Australia time.

Game is set to launch globally at 8AM UTC on nov 12th (that's the time all gaming websites are pointing to). That's indeed Midnight for US PST but in fact 7PM for Australia.

But maybe it changed and Dice never told anyone ? (like the preload time for PC that was incorrect 48h before going live...)

So no location swapping to play early? Does anyone know for sure?