• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in but I don't remember if I signed up for the SeriesX or PC test, and the site doesn't tell me. I don't see it on Origin yet, so maybe it was on Xbox.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Hi EA and DICE,

I would really like to test your game. I am good at games and also good at testing. Also my city in Australia is going back into lockdown today probably so I would be an ideal candidate. Please consider me.

Sincerely,
Dmax3901

dragn

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
didnt think i get invited because i registered 7 hrs after the sign up email came in

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018
Ah yes this ones empty. Guess I got an invite for the normal playtesting the same time as these were going out. (The page you linked is community playtesting?)

Laaaaamme!

Cheers dude.
Yes, the alpha for this is under community testing which only has a survey at the end, and does not require the video call or multiple interactions.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Damn, I got the email inviting me but didn't realize you had to sign up! Oh well, I'll just play it when it's released.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
im pretty sure i saw the 2pm CEST time during sign up and immediately thought it was PST. so i signed up thinking that and got the 5am pst slot 😶guess im waking up early.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This whole Community Testing vs EA Playtest is a mess. Just give me an old Alpha/Beta sign up.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
im pretty sure i saw the 2pm CEST time during sign up and immediately thought it was PST. so i signed up thinking that and got the 5am pst slot 😶guess im waking up early.

If you're on PC you can play during whatever time slot regardless. Just a heads up.

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently console codes are delayed due to some kind of issue. Still sounds like the schedule is the same - just no preload

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
?
so every time slot from tomorrow until the 16th?
Once you have signed up for any of the playtest sessions, you are able to play in all of them. Given this, you don't need to change the session dates or times, just come and join us during any or all of the sessions!

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Tell them to toss me a key. :( I do alot of testing with the Evocati in Star Citizen and actually like finding bugs and exploits. Being under an NDA is nothing new to me.
Please don't pick this guy then because Star Citizen 3.14 is one of the worst patches.

Hoping BF2042 is going to be good. SC 3.14 has been a garbage fire for so many yrs

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Someone I know has their page say approved, but it isn't showing up in their Origin list. How strange.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
You should always sign up for playtests, never know what game you may be invited to, sometimes even before they are announced. :)
343 hounded folks about registering for their playtest program, whereas access to this test was seemingly based on being registered for an EA playtesting initiative that, to my knowledge, was never actively promoted by any of the development teams that seem to be utilizing it to test their upcoming games or through their official social media channels (ala the Battlefield Twitter account,) all while most folks have been registered for a different EA playtest initiative for years through Origin that is seemingly now defunct, or at the very least, redundant.

I think I speak for plenty of people when I say that it would have been nice to know more about this program ahead of time so that more interested parties could sign up.

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
The test will start in a few hours, but we can't still download the game on Xbox. :(

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
We dont know yet. I was in two technical community test in the past (Anthem, Plants Vs. Zombies), which i could download with insider app.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Tell them to toss me a key. :( I do alot of testing with the Evocati in Star Citizen and actually like finding bugs and exploits. Being under an NDA is nothing new to me.

Just......sign up now so you're ready for the next one is my advice here

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
consoles is this weekend
Nope. (Pending is approved now btw.)

1142_pending.jpg

Wahad

Oct 26, 2017
I believe it's going to be through Xbox Insider App on Xbox Series consoles. Let's wait and see. It should be starting in just over four hours now.