• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jul 26, 2018
I feel like this game wants me to stick to 4K gaming.

RTX 3080 with 3950x.

4K low settings.. 70-90FPS.

1080p low settings... 70-80 fps??? wtf?!?!

Spiderhead

Banned
Aug 15, 2020
Canada
Things I want:
To see when medics are close by and whose a medic.
The tornado to be more destructive
Where is the command wheel for thanks and attack this? I saw the walkie as R1 but it doesn't seem to work on my end.
I'm assuming the actual customization and character load outs will be easier to do in the full release with an actual option at the menu, but at this time I need it.
AI is super dumb. Saw one just drive into a wall and not reverse when it was stuck.
Map is a tad too big, capture points need to be a bit closer. I prefer conquest over rush so this is great for me.

otherwise I'm having a good time so far.

Solid Shake

Oct 28, 2017
So whenever you die and your ragdoll gets thrown 10 feet randomly from dying to a gunshot and your screen jerks around feels like it's going to cause me a mild seizure one day D:

thejpfin

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
God damn, controller sensitivity is fucking stiff. It makes med to long range fights so fucking frustrating. You barely have a chance against PC players.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Wow this runs so much nicer on PS5 compared to on PC lol

Buttery locked 60fps compared to the somewhat stuttery 70-100fps I was getting

Disker

Sep 17, 2020
Have Xbox ultimate but can't seem to get in. Says the servers can't be reached. Thought EA play would allow you to play.

O well

Folie

Dec 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to change loadout? I can choose different characters, but seem unable to change from assault package

Poldino

Oct 27, 2020
It's amazing how different the experience is playing this game on PS5 vs high spec PC, just so much smoother on the console. I'm loving the experience overall but it's definitely stuttery as heck my PC (5950x, 64 gig ram, sn850, 2080) and similarly on my mates even higher specced PC, but when I jumped over to watch my brother playing on his PS5 it's just butter.
Yeah, I felt exactly the same, the game on PS5 (and I suppose XSX too) is really smooth and so much better to play, you don't have all those annoying hiccups here and there while playing
They really need to optimized this better on PC and last gen consoles, while PS5/XSX seems the better versions right now

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
Those with PC issues, are you on Windows 10 or 11?

I'm currently on Windows 11 and the only thing better on PS5 is the loading, 4 seconds compared to 15.

Everything else, visuals, performance and audio is better on PC.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
User Threadbanned (Permanent): Disruptive behavior over a series of posts

Just remember this lie once the game releases. There is no way this is fixed remotely well enough before release.

Redria

Oct 28, 2017
Something about this just feels so rough and unfinished, even with a decent frame rate of at least 60 it feels as though I'm playing at 30, making it completely unsatisfying to play. Maybe that'll change by launch, but from previous Battlefield beta experiences the launches tend to be worse than the beta so I'm not getting my hopes up.

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
Playing on Series X and yes there's a ton of glitches but I'm surprised how good it looks. Sharper than expected and the scales is really impressive. Only played one round tho, lol.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Does the ping system just feel wonky to me? Like regular pings don't show up at all on the UI bland to mark an objective I almost need to be on it for it to work.

Also no matter what I tried I could not invert the aim for the tank gunner position.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any weapon customisation in the beta like being able to unlock a scope for my sniper?

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom

Just remember this lie once the game releases. There is no way this is fixed remotely well enough before release.

I remember the BF4 beta barely running on my PC at the time, but the retail code ran absolutely fine for me. Not discounting the myriad documented cases of bugs and issues when I say that. Just annecdotally, there were differences between beta and release.

So I wouldn't call this a lie. I'm sure there is bound to be some improvements to stability. It remains to be seen how rough launch state is though.

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Really disappointed the game doesn't have Dolby Atmos. With both CoD and Halo having it this year I thought surely we'd get it with Battlefield

DOATag

Oct 25, 2017
Canada, eh?
Im enjoying this immensely. I really havent had any issues (other than riding in a tank with someone who was lagging causing my game to freak out).

6700k OC 4.6ghz, 3080, NVME SSD, its running 1440p high, 100-120 fps solid