• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Last gen players are in for a good time. I haven't even tried the PS5/Series X version yet (server issues) and this is the most fun I've had with Battlefield since Battlefield 3.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Fatal error on PC, needs Nvidia driver xyz to run. Please stop doing this bs, DICE.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Game just caused my whole PC to lock up and my displays to crash just trying to load in on the main menu. So I had to hard reboot. That's nice.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stuck at the BF Guy screen, the "Play" button taunting me and not doing anything. On PC.

Fiddle

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Doesnt look like anyone who has EA Play on Steam (or anywhere else) has gotten in. Only preorderers have gotten in.

Oct 25, 2017
Can't get it to work on PC through GPU and the EA app. Opens but can't connect to online servers. Half the time I get the QR code screen telling me I have to be an active EA Play subscriber (which I am through GPU).

Gonna give up for tonight 🤷‍♂️

GenericBadGuy

Oct 25, 2017
After completing one full match the game softlocked. Had to kill the process on PC.

That one match was definitely some Battlefield.

Bobsjourney

Jul 19, 2020
Im new to battlefield so theres plenty i dont understand. Like how do i get attachments?? I played for 25 minutes on xbox and couldnt figure it out lol

Majik13

Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one have the game lock up after failing to connect? I can switch between retry and close, but cant do anything. Nothing registers.

Edit: OMG you have to hit space bar to select the buttons...wtf. Esc still does nothing still.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Playing on Steam, the game told me I can't play the early access because I don't have EA play or didn't pre order.

But I do have EA play sub, on steam.

FreezerGeezer

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Does the map key and chat keys not work on PC for anyone else?

Matchmaking seems to be putting me in high ping servers too.

Outside of that, WOW!

Jul 26, 2018
PC PLAYERS!!!

DISABLE CROSSPLAY AND RESTART! works for me and im in!

RTX 3080 with 3950X at 4K max settings.. only 65 fps lolz...

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
The UI is a bit confusing. How do you get an overview of the whole map during gameplay?

Won my first match. Don't know how I feel about it yet. The problem for me with Battlefield games has always been that I have trouble spotting the enemy. And I had that same issue this time. Did not really enjoy it.

Maxpower45

Jul 6, 2019
Loving it already played a match enjoyed every second, now I can't get into another but hey I'm happy I got into one lol.

Jan 10, 2018
People that thought this was going to look anything worse than previous BF games are really gonna eat crow on this one. Games looks absolutely stunning on console.