• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
NOTE: She is running in Nancy Pelosi's district, and has absolutely no chance of winning, still...

Edit: She apparently WAS running in Pelosi's district, but lost the primary.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
She WAS running in Pelosi's district, but she didn't win the jungle-primary and won't be on the ballot.

Honestly people who fail to win a certain % of vote in an election should just have their blue-check revoked if their primary reason for having one is because they were running.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
view-several-character-masks-display-local-halloween-department-store-los-angeles-california-halloween-masks-175774416.jpg

All Hallow's Eve? More like All Indoctrination's Eve.

They've been training our kids for years to think that wearing masks is cool.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just throw enough crazy ideas out there and the importance of objective truth gets effectively worn down to a grain of sand in a desert of ideas.

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
She WAS running in Pelosi's district, but she didn't win the jungle-primary and won't be on the ballot.

Honestly people who fail to win a certain % of vote in an election should just have their blue-check revoked if their primary reason for having one is because they were running.

Thanks for the clarification.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
The Masked Singer is her example? Not like...Halloween? Or superheroes? If we're going deep here.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I agree. She's definitely right. The evidence is all there. But, like, why? Please tweet more about this, before the SOROS MEDIA blocks you, DeAnna!

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That would mean South Korea knew about the existence of COVID-19 since 2015 and all of this was a whole 5-year plot in motion

trolls_2_oh_my_goooood.wav

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there a thread here a month or so before COVID asking if the US will ever adopt masks like Asia has? Who was that person, and what was their agenda?

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
So The Masked Singer premiered in South Korea in 2015 in order to condition the American public to wear masks in 2020? Remarkably foresighted.

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017
Like every time I see one of these now I immediately go to that folding ideas video. Fucking batshit.

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So The Masked Singer premiered in South Korea in 2015 in order to condition the American public to wear masks in 2020? Remarkably foresighted.

Yes.

The big question, that seems to remain unanswered, is why the fuck that would even be a problem if they did.

I can only think this is Republicans being upset that they didn't invest in mask making companies at the time.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously Halloween was started by the deep state blood drinking pedophiles at the behest of the Clinton's.

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
Ah yes the masked singer, the first and coolest piece of media based around people wearing masks