• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Was that Zero Suit Bruce Wayne in the movie? Or is it based on this action figure?

brucewayne(br).jpg

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017

The final character sheet looks like the Joker's gang from the Batman Beyond movie.

That's definitely an 80's version of those Twins, they look like stagehands during a Daivid Copperfield magic act (particularly the one with the lightbulbs and the materializing motorcycle entrance illusion) i'm really enjoying their look (I like that look in general).

Laser Ramon

Oct 28, 2017
Don't expect Nicholson Joker. IIRC he negotiated a sizable percentage of any merchandise with his Joker likeness.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Woah. I can't say I ever saw 89 as the perfect Batman or anything, but this is such a cool idea, and that artwork is amazing. Can't wait to check this out.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Wish they would have gone 100% original aesthetic without the TAS influence artistically, but I wonder if there was an issue with using the original actor's likenesses?

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Batman Forever & Batman & Robin a continuation of the Burton films? Does this just splinter off after Batman Returns creating it's own timeline?

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this going to be an ongoing series, limited series, or one-shot?

Seems brave to take on a Batman project where Joker and Penguin are already dead and out of the picture.