• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is Lebron juicing?

• Yes

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Oct 25, 2017
Acromegaly is a condition when the pituitary gland excretes excess human growth hormone. One of the symptoms is frontal bossing. I believe Lebron James over the course of his career has developed these cranial facial symptoms from self injections of HGH. I'm on mobile but I will provide pictures for proof.

en.m.wikipedia.org

Acromegaly - Wikipedia

Deleted member 16516

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Dwayne Johnson certainly seems to have taken HGH throughout his life.

0252e5286d89843f9168a5d80a5df002.jpg

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
lol yeah, no shit. him and dwade for sure

made him talking about that dude on roids the other day pretty funny

Realmatic1

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised, it may not hgh but I'm sure he's on something, his longevity and athleticism is still unrivaled

DemyxC

Dec 3, 2020
I honestly just assume all god-tier athletes are on something (wouldn't die on that hill though).

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I'd have a hard time believing any athlete over a certain age isn't on some HGH or whatever designer drug they can afford.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I mean wasn't he in some documents and hearsay evidence as part of that bust in Miami that broke up a sports doping ring run out of a clinic?

I know it was hearsay evidence but there has always been a lot of smoke around Lebron and doping. From the years of unusual levels of cramping to stuff like the hearsay evidence to little things like this.

Not gonna die on that hill defending that speculation but it wouldn't shock me.

JoeHisaishi

Banned
Jan 30, 2021
Everybody's on steroids
What I find strange is how some obviously they inject steroids in their ass celebrities we just totally ignore, as being roided up. It's like a giant pink elephant that no one wants to mention. We then glorify their bodies as peak natural achievement when it's anything but.

If your muscles have muscles you ain't natural bro.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
Quick send a DM to Skip Bayless on Twitter before the Lebron mafia see your post.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Dwayne Johnson certainly seems to have taken HGH throughout his life.

0252e5286d89843f9168a5d80a5df002.jpg

to be fair, him looking that skinny also looked very weird for him during that stage of his career. This kind of stuff is usually soaked in confirmation bias and the process of aging is never a straight road so who the fuck knows

Dhx

Sep 27, 2019
There is no doubt he's using something. Almost all elite athletes are. It's time to just accept it.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, yeah. LeBron is obviously on HGH and steroids. He's a transcendent athlete but at his age and how he's performing there is no question. PED testing in the NBA is basically nothing. Even guys back in the 80's and 90's were using. Look at Jordan and Pippen and their physical tranformations when they got in the league.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
I mean wasn't he in some documents and hearsay evidence as part of that bust in Miami that broke up a sports doping ring run out of a clinic?

It was just rumors. And those rumors were in 2011 after they lost the title; a summer filled with talk of "Now that his steroids are gone he will decline!"

Lebron and the Heat won the very next two NBA titles.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be surprised if any pro athlete isn't taking something that they shouldn't, i don't know why we're singling out lebron when we haven't even seen a big transformation in his career the way we did with guys like Bonds.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
What I find strange is how some obviously they inject steroids in their ass celebrities we just totally ignore, as being roided up. It's like a giant pink elephant that no one wants to mention. We then glorify their bodies as peak natural achievement when it's anything but.

If your muscles have muscles you ain't natural bro.
This pic always cracks me up with how small the Rock makes Henry Cavill look
the-rock-superman-henry-cavil-instagram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.