• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Baseball is such a cesspool. You know he's casually dropping that every day and no one bats an eye.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
What was he even talking about? What kind of conversation you can just say that shit so blatantly?! just boggles my mind. Hopefully he's gone for good. He said that shit too easily. probably drops it all the time. Fucking old ass frat boy.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
That is the worst "apology" I've ever heard. He might as well have doubled down and said, "I'm sorry you people are gay".

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
The "its not who I am" shit always gets me. Like what the fuck do you mean??? If its not who you are it wouldn't have left your fucking mouth you bigot. And the way he said it. That was conviction in your hatred of gay people.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
The producer should be fired as well, for pulling the camera away from him mid-segment and going back to the ballgame.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Baseball Announcer drops Gay Slur in hot mic, you won't believe how the apology goes and goes and it's gone. The Reds just hit a home run in the bottom of the 4th to go up 3-0.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be embarrassed if people at work found out I melt my ice cream in the microwave and this guy's casually dropping slurs during a televised broadcast seconds before going on the air.

SbnaS

Sep 3, 2018
Reds fan here. Fuck him. Thankfully marge Schott isn't around anymore otherwise he'd get an extension. Fuck her too.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Was he talking to someone and his microphone got turned on without him noticing? Kinda feels like he was just sitting there and then blurted it out for no particular reason.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Lol the religious excuse
Fuck right off you hateful piece of shit and to interrupt your "apology" for a home run makes me think this was not sincere at all.

Gouty

Oct 25, 2017
Read the teams involved and my heart sank. I thought for sure this would be about Rex Hudler. KC fans know what Im talking about.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Reds fan here. Fuck him. Thankfully marge Schott isn't around anymore otherwise he'd get an extension. Fuck her too.
He may as well have said the ghost of Marge Schott rose from hell and momentarily possessed him. As a bi man who has been called that word more times than I can count, I'd have put more stock in a wild-eyed excuse like that than his "man of faith" defense.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
hkw4rn4ob2i51.jpg
Omg

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually impressed with his ability to faux-apologize, call a game, and slide back into his lies and pandering without missing a beat.

Joliet Jake

Oct 27, 2017
His last homerun call as a broadcaster will be a memorable one at least. Got fired in the 5th inning. Fucking great.

Oct 27, 2017
During tonight's Reds-Royals game preshow, commentator Thom Brennaman drops a F-bomb into a hot mic

Later on, in the top of the 5th inning, after a shitstorm on Twitter that involved the hashtag #FireThom briefly trending, Thom goes to make an appology.... but then...

Thankfully, we would then be taken off the air

That said... how on earth do you interrupt your apology to call a home run. Most surreal shit i've seen today

Why would start an apology when this is even a possibility?

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He put his back into the word, full-on emphasis. This is a dude who needs to be fired, like, tonight.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
"That's not who I am" is such a common excuse because people who are gullible or apathetic will be happy to accept it and move on. And it also spins sympathy toward yourself as though you were possessed or influenced at the time.

That's not who I am, it just happened to me and I'm sorry!

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I have never seen such a "I have fucked my career" face during an apology live on air.

AKaizen

Jul 19, 2018
I hate how religion, specifically Christianity, is often used as a cover for people behaving like a deplorable. Get that "man of faith" crap out of here.