• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Asklepios

Oct 28, 2017
United Kingdom
It's not like you're heading out anywhere. If you are on a conference call or something you can always use a a lot of gel or pomade and style your hair.

Don't fuck up your hair OP, no one needs to suffer this pandemic looking like a fool .

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd say do it. It'll probably bad first time, it was for me, but like many things if you do it multiple times you'll get to competency and then will no longer have to waste time or money on it.

If you miserably fail you can either just own it or as others have said buzz cut.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
I️ cut my dogs hair due to this situation. I've done it before but never with just scissors. I️ cut my own hair too but I️ always do that.

get trimmers though. Don't try with scissors

kess

Oct 27, 2017
No

P6VKn1H.gif

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
My hair is utterly ridiculous at the moment, and it's unlikely that I'm going to be able to get a haircut for the next 2 months or so.

I was hiding it under a hat before all of this kicked off, but now we're approaching spring, I don't think that's going to hold much longer - it's just going up and up and up.

Granted, our office is shut and the pubs are closed but goodness knows wtf my hair is going to look like at the end of this.

Emergency self trim may be needed

Do it OP, so I have the confidence to do it also.

Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota
Yes but post pics.

My hair is getting kind of long. Instead of cutting it I'm thinking getting some like cheap dye and doing some purple streaks or something. I dunno. I feel like you can get those "will wash out" dyes for concerts and just rocking that for 24 hours to see what people at work say. Gonna get way longer before it'll get shorter :(

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My hair is utterly ridiculous at the moment, and it's unlikely that I'm going to be able to get a haircut for the next 2 months or so.

I was hiding it under a hat before all of this kicked off, but now we're approaching spring, I don't think that's going to hold much longer - it's just going up and up and up.

Granted, our office is shut and the pubs are closed but goodness knows wtf my hair is going to look like at the end of this.

Emergency self trim may be needed

Do it OP, so I have the confidence to do it also.
Same, dude. I'm pretty worried about the direction my hair will take in the next 2 months, and tbh I don't trust myself or anyone else I know to not make it worse..

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
As someone who has occasionally done it since a teenager... No. I most recently did it while shaving my hair, but got tired of shaving and did like a half cut thing. Wore a hat for weeks until I felt confident enough to go to a hairdresser, now they're all closed lol.