• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I got that impression, which reminded me of the TV show Lost in all the good and bad ways, lol. I probably will read it someday. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing, even if I know it might disappoint me.

Definitely check it out someday. It's a really quick read. There's almost nothing else I've read like it. I don't blame Garland for changing things. The book is almost unfilmable as-is. I do wonder if you'll have a bit of a different experience going in knowing the synopsis and seeing the movie, though. I knew nothing and each page was crazy.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I'll go ahead and volunteer for the Ocean's-style team we're assumedly assembling to get a copy of Paddington 2 to him.

(Great list, though.)

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Burning!? Oh shit... Obama watches korean movies lol

Also, obama doesnt care as much about marvel/superhero films....

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't expect burning

Steven Yeun fan

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to wrap my head around Obama watching a Kore Eda movie and loving it, but hey I'm glad it's happening. Shoplifters is my favorite.

karmaforgotme

Oct 27, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Sorry to Bother You is good, but in no way top 10 worthy. Honestly it was really rough around the edges. That said Obama's list looks tight (a few I haven't seen, but I need to correct that).

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
No Spidey = Garbage list. And no Favorite Games of the Year. When do you think a president is gonna have that list?

Some Presidents do interesting things with their lives during the emeritus period. Bush disappeared for half a decade and re-emerged as your cool uncle who has a deviantart account and isn't that bad at painting. Obama just went on Obama-ing (obamanating?), being everything anybody could wish for in a leader. Let's all hope Trump carries on the tradition by taking up a suitable hobby. Modeling orange jumpsuits.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Annihilation on top where it belongs. Had some issues with it and it def was no where near the book but still a great movie overall. Black Panther was decent too.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Cause alot of americans dont. So a former president is even less likely due to how preoccupied he probably is compared to a normal individual.

Why would you question someone being shocked that a president watches korean film, especially one that you dont really have access to here in America as easily. (Its not streaming anywhere and it came out in korea this year and its not available on dvd/bluray on the us market)

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I saw Shoplifters yesterday, it was good... but def not as good as i was expecting it to be with all these accolades.

I prefer Summer 1993, sort of similar topic and more interesting execution.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I bought The Three Body Problem cus Obama said it was goos but it wasn't. I can no longer trust this man.