• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Youngfossil

Oct 27, 2017

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
b3898c18-7de9-49a7-99cju2.jpeg

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Didn't he end up being the guy from Massive Attack who is also a big QAnon supporter? Or did I totally read that wrong?

OP
OP
Youngfossil

Youngfossil

Oct 27, 2017
I remember that the store Banksy set up was in order to protect his copyright. I wonder if this is an extension of it.

A statement on the newly opened site reads, "The artist would like to make it clear that he continues to encourage the copying, borrowing and uncredited use of his imagery for amusement, activism and education purposes. Feel free to make merch for your own personal entertainment and non-profit activism for good causes."
"However, selling reproductions, creating your own line of merchandise and fraudulently misrepresenting knock off Banksy products as 'official' is illegal, obviously a bit wrong and may result in legal action," the statement continues.

Didn't he end up being the guy from Massive Attack who is also a big QAnon supporter? Or did I totally read that wrong?
No

Dupy

Oct 31, 2017
"Proceeds from the sale of this item are used to support migrant rescue missions in the Mediterranean. Italian courts have ruled this illegal so customers are advised the purchase of this item could constitute a criminal offence."

Love this.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
I can't wait to see half of these 1 copies go for 30 times their normal value.

Oct 25, 2017
Those tagged shirts were like $45 so i said fuck it and got one. Had to answer a question about "does art matter?" in 50 words or more and also got this once I "checked out"
eZdY3ri.png

Will let you know what happens

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I think this is one big troll knowing Banksy.
Or you will get a brick with smiley face in the mail.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I thought it was better when he was selling his art work for ÂŁ40 on a market stall to random people that didn't know they were buying originals.

There has to be some sort of troll here.

Feb 1, 2018
Everybody's IP and email address will be written in feces on a wall at some gallery because something something consumerism wow so deep banksy haha this says a lot about our society

zzz

Oct 27, 2017
An independent judge will examine the tie-breaker questions and select those applications which the judge finds to be the most apt and original (in the sole opinion of the judge). The number of applications selected by the judge will correspond to the stock of relevant items available for purchase.

Our judge is impartial and independent, and is a professional stand up comedian. The decisions of the judge are final and may not be reviewed or appealed.

Hmm.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Any of this stuff is probably a good investment so you might as well try to buy something if you can afford it.

But also the fact that you can't buy anything now and are just submitting your email address and physical address for a lottery there could be some hijinks afoot.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The terms are a bit strange. You have to put in a bid for an item you want to buy along with an answer to a tie-breaker question, then a third party comedian judges the tie-breaker answers to determine who will be allowed to purchase an item.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I'll try to buy something, worst case you can flip his shit easy for 5 times the retail of it.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just in time for my largest ever Mister Chief. 7 feet by 6 feet. Was auction winner's request to have one painted in the style of Banksy.

xSkH9jj.jpg

I spent far too long on this. The bricks are bas relief tiles but I coated them in real powdered rock dust and layers of color.

CETHt9b.jpg

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I like some of the stuff, but it's not worth the money. One could replicate them for cheaper.

discoball_1500_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Edit: Also, the middle chain link isn't properly image cutted. I'd do a better job for cheaper. Hire me mystery man.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
LOL, what? Not a chance in hell Robert Del Naja is a QAnon believer. A quick search tells me some Q fans are complete morons and misinterpreted something at a Massive Attack show.

THRILLHO

Nov 6, 2017
I ordered a mug and when it asked "Does art matter?" I replied "Nothing matters."

I then got my order confirmation

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I very much doubt this. People believe what they'd like to believe to discredit people who try their best to be out of the spotlight and hide themselves.
This. It's not like Banksy's work is even remotely compatible with the ideas of someone that supports QAnon, either.

Oct 25, 2017
This. It's not like Banksy's work is even remotely compatible with the ideas of someone that supports QAnon, either.

I wouldn't respect him if he was the Massive Attack dude since he's a qAnon guy but i'd be fucking impressed that he could be Banksy and be on a touring bad

Which is to say I doubt this theory

Oct 27, 2017
Haha if those bansky tagged T-shirts were a printed thing instead of "this will totally fuck up the rest of your laundry" deal, I would totally get some