• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 4, 2018
EuNv36sWYAEf9qy

01.jpg
18.jpg

Banjo-Kazooie Youtooz Figures Revealed
comicbook.com

Banjo-Kazooie Youtooz Figures Revealed

Youtooz has quickly become one of the most popular creators of collectibles on the internet over [...]
Yes, Banjo-Kazooie is slated to be one of the next gaming figures that Youtooz releases. The collectible company is planning to release three figures in total associated with the beloved bear and bird later this summer. The first is, of course, Banjo-Kazooie themselves followed by the Tooty, the sister of Banjo. Bottles, the mole who is also a resident of Spiral Mountain, then rounds out the group of figures that will be available.

As of this moment, all three collectibles can't be purchased, but they'll be going up for sale later this month on February 26th. Each will retail for $29.99 and will be releasing in a bit of a different manner. Rather than becoming available on the official Youtooz website, the company has teamed up with Rare, the original developer of Banjo-Kazooie, to release it on the studio's merch site.

It's also worth noting that if you are looking to order one of these collectibles, they'll take some time to show up. Youtooz and Rare will be taking orders for this Banjo-Kazooie collection later this month, but shipping isn't planned to begin until June. Still, considering how great these all look, they should be well worth the wait.

(will be exclusive to the Rare store)

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They... they forgot Bottles' glasses.

That is why he is called Bottles.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
I want all 3 of these so bad! But, I just know they are going to sell out immediately and I won't have the cash the day they go live šŸ˜”

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bummed there's no Mumbo since he's my favorite character, but I'm happy that Tooty and Bottles are getting merchandise.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Huh, I didn't know they did figures of anything besides internet personalities.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
I love them.

There have been so many attempted spin-offs and knock-offs of Funko Pops. I haven't liked any of them. But I like these a lot.

Alooful

One Winged Slayer
Mar 27, 2020
I won't buy these but I think this my favorite style of all the Funko-esque styles

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
So they avoid the shitty eyes problem of Funko by giving everyone those same closed eyes?

Edit: Alternatively, these all have cuttlefish eyes.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
$30 seems kinda steep for this, considering it seems to be slightly smaller than Funko Pops? They do look great, though.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want to dunk on the dumb meme figures (as in they are figures based on memes like that Stonks shit) but that Cuphead one is actually rad.