• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry I just can't get over that plush. It's so hilariously bad.

02fdec04c80bcccd72be9db02f9b780d.png

Do1wJjgW4AAo2_D.jpg:large

Meth: Not Even Once.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Did the Banjo Totaku ever come out? I know releases of these things are screwy.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I picked up a Banjo at the midnight Smash launch when everyone was grabbing Amiibos.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So how are they? Do you have any good pics of them? I haven't gotten them myself. I am awfully tempted though.

They are not as detailed as latter wave amiibos but they do vary in quality. Took these on my way out to work.

gVAI2PZ.jpg

QCsMLUZ.jpg

I feel like the Sonic charaters and crash are the best due to being simple charaters, they 3 Sony ones are next but don't quite reach amiibo level. Banjo feels a bit not quite there but I'm happy to have him.

Fun fact I had a rare variant of the bb Hunter that was in the package backwards but opened it before I knew that.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
They are not as detailed as latter wave amiibos but they do vary in quality. Took these on my way out to work.

I feel like the Sonic characters and crash are the best due to being simple characters, they 3 Sony ones are next but don't quite reach amiibo level. Banjo feels a bit not quite there but I'm happy to have him.

Fun fact I had a rare variant of the bb Hunter that was in the package backwards but opened it before I knew that.
Ooh! Those do look really nice! Thanks for taking pictures of them.