• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I HAVE BEEN WANTING AND PINGING THEIR TWITTER FOR KLONOA RE RELEASES FOR THE PAST 5+ YEARS

SaltySarcasticGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

Dr. Ludwig

Oct 31, 2017
I know this phrase has become a meme at this point but Klonoa on the Switch is a perfect fit.

Super colorful, beautiful, 60 FPS in a 2.5D platformer.

This series more than deserves another shot.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
There's definitely some activity involving Klonoa going on behind the scenes then. The two mainline games are utterly wonderful and Klonoa has long deserved some form of revival, so I'm glad Namco are finally pulling their thumbs out of their butts.

The original Door to Phantomile is one of my favourite platformers, so this means a lot.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
I actually own both the Wiimake and 2 but haven't played either.

If it's been this long I may as well wait for whatever this is to potentially play one (or both) in HD haha.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
No joke, a potential Klonoa DtP/LV remaster combined with the recent news of expanded DLC fighter spots in Smash and the fact that Namco still doesn't have a second rep (despite being the developer), has given me newfound hope that our boi could maybe, just maybe, make the roster. He's #1 on my Smash challenger wishlist. It would be a dream announcement for me.

The only thing better than waking up to news of a prospective Klonoa announcement, is seeing a thread full of fine people singing my boy's praises.
tenor.gif

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
No joke, a potential Klonoa DtP/LV remaster combined with the recent news of expanded DLC fighter spots in Smash and the fact that Namco still doesn't have a second rep (despite being the developer), has given me newfound hope that our boi could maybe, just maybe, make the roster. He's #1 on my Smash challenger wishlist. It would be a dream announcement for me.

You'll get the Prince rolling Mario up while fighting on the King of All Cosmos' head sensually-reclining figure and you'll like it

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sure I'm down for some Namco rereleases

Hope it includes Klonoa 2. Never played it, wasn't available in the PS3 Playstation Store for my region either.

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
That's cool and all, but what the fuck did Ridge Racer do to offend Namco so much? :D :D

I'll buy the shit outta Mr. Driller.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Never played any Klonoa game but I was always interested in it. It's great to see so many platformers series on Switch. Even Banjo is there kinda!