• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
On at midnight, looks like I am missing this.

Hopefully we get some Tales of Arise news and the 25th Anniversary hopefully something more.

Elden Ring is possible but we have 2 chances this week for it.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
With this coming up, I'm getting for a digimon survive trailer/release date, maybe a new trailer for tales of arise, and hopefully news of a tales remaster/port given that it is the 25th anniversary after all.

Not sure how to manage expectations for this, but given namco's currently announced stuff, it should be an exciting event
Yeah a date for Digimon Survive and a reveal of a new Tales remaster would be nice.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, sounds like more Pirate Warriors DLC reveals is a lock. Though oddly they just announced X-Drake the other day, could have just waited a few days for this.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see the dozen other people excited for Digimon Survive are all in this thread :P!

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Time for me to pack up...

HldR.gif

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be localized by Namco. They have close relationship with CyberConnect2.

In this case, Aniplex owns the game, so it'd be up to them to decide. Aniplex could probably also publish it themselves if they wanted to.

Time for me to pack up...

To be fair it doesn't say *only* those five games.

I would think that if there are any new games, partners aren't going to be briefed on those beforehand. Just my guess.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Is Naruto to Boruto popular?
Also where is Digimon Survive...?
It's a Naruto game so it'll be popular in the west. Over 3 million people have played it between PS4 and X1, plus whatever the PC audience is pulling. Yeah it's on gamepass so that's where a lot of people are likely playing from, but those are still solid numbers. Higher than most would think, which is why it's on its third round of DLC.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I'd love news about a stateside release of SD Gundam Cross-Rays Generations on Switch. I would also accept something about the next Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC character (hopefully Roshi).

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just give me some Dragon Ball FighterZ news. That's all I want.

I mean, I really want Tales of Symphonia Remake, but that's not happening.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. brings you PLAY ANIME® LIVE, a livestream for the anime and gaming fan communities!

The official home for ELDEN RING, Armored Core, TEKKEN, DRAGON BALL, GUNDAM, PAC-MAN, and all your favorite video games!
Free digital copy of NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER for PC via Steam when watching the PLAY ANIME® LIVE stream!
Have to link account with twitch. Scroll down on the page.
redirects me to the european webpage, have a direct link?