• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
This is a new trailer for the game. The demo is live in North America, as well, at least on the Switch, but I imagine it's available on other platforms too!

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
i am okay with the way it looks during gameplay but the cutscenes look uncanny

Opposable

Oct 25, 2017
The animations in this game are atrocious and why do the enemies just stand there?

I really want to love this game but it's difficult

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
Looking a lot better now, actually. I'll probably pick this up.

EDIT: Just played the PS4 demo. Ehhh. It's not great. The core platforming is just not that good. Very slow and simplistic.

Last edited:

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
This game looks awkward but it seems like the people explaining the pedigree behind it are interested. I'll keep an open mind towards it and jump in if I hear good things. Not a platforming person though overall, trying to change that though!

Dec 6, 2017
US
Looking a lot better now, actually. I'll probably pick this up.

EDIT: Just played the PS4 demo. Ehhh. It's not great. The core platforming is just not that good. Very slow and simplistic.

I'm with you. I tried the demo on my lunch break and it...just kind of sucks. I didn't have fun with it, didn't like the gamefeel and didn't like the platforming. In a platformer.

Oct 31, 2017
I hate to admit it but I loved that cheesy ass song so much and I loved the atmosphere and vibe of that trailer. It's so feel-good and happy. I'm so fucking disappointed in this game.

Oct 31, 2017
ffaea3e89928c46ef24f9a294b0a4627.gif

Me buying it when it's $20 because this trailer made me fall in love but the gameplay is ass

logan_cadfgs

Oct 28, 2017
Idk guys I kinda like it for what it is, lol. Looks good, plays fine, music is great! Turned my brain off and had a decent time.

I think biggest takeaway is that I am absolutely NOT the intended audience. Game is for young tykes who want something low-stakes and just wanna goof around. It's a perfectly serviceable little thing. Not what I wanted given the price and pedigree, but I'm still happy it exists.

...Also can I just say I unironically love the dancing npcs —

fZv1KsQ.gif

— just fuckin vibin lol.

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just from following a few of the threads, this seems like an absolutely perfect example of why (from a publisher/marketing standpoint) it's not always good idea to put out a demo.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Idk guys I kinda like it for what it is, lol. Looks good, plays fine, music is great! Turned my brain off and had a decent time.

I think biggest takeaway is that I am absolutely NOT the intended audience. Game is for young tykes who want something low-stakes and just wanna goof around. It's a perfectly serviceable little thing. Not what I wanted given the price and pedigree, but I'm still happy it exists.

...Also can I just say I unironically love the dancing npcs —

fZv1KsQ.gif

— just fuckin vibin lol.
This reminds me of those ugly 90's commercials using some CGI cartoon character.