• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thorzilla

Oct 28, 2017
Such a light hearted, feel-good premise. Did anyone else get Super Mario Odyssey vibes too?

We need more games like this in these times.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's called Balan Wonderworld, everyone keeps mixing them up, lol. Looks really colorful.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
That looks great. Hopefully I can pick up a cheap One S this holiday season.

Though I feel kinda bad for Yuji Naka. Dude has never been able to escape the shadow of Sonic the Hedgehog despite his multiple attempts to distance himself from it and Sega itself.

More folks should have played Rodea the Sky Soldier.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Really not what I expected from the "action game of action games"

Looks fun though, will keep my eyes on it.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
This looks like a long lost PS2 game and I am ABSOLUTELY ABOUT IT

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
It's like a spiritual successor to NiGHTS in terms of how it looks and the premise of "kids go to this mysterious world when something big happens in their life", but as a Billy Hatcher-esque 3D platformer where you have to use lots of wacky powers to progress... so basically, exactly my type of game.

Also, people are totally going to accidentally call it Balan Wonderland instead of Balan Wonderworld all the time. Geoff already did it once on stream lol.

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
If this is just Xbox, it really sells me on the direction Microsoft is taking! Reminds me of the early 2000s titles that Sony + Microsoft had to stand out, before exclusives became so homogonized.

Obviously this looks a little rough around the edges, but my point is that if this exists because of MS, I'm on board with their new gen.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Honestly? It reminded me Yooka Laylee and it's not a good thing.
Feelt too slow and open, bit clunky too... and surely I'm not a fan of the style but yeah, let's wait for more footage.

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
If everyone is calling your game that literally just got announced two seconds ago by an incorrect name, you should probably just change it to that name, right?

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
I'm cautiously optimistic. Naka hasn't had the best record Post Sega, but this looks more aligned in his classic wheelhouse.

colorblindmode

Chicken Chaser
Nov 26, 2019
South Carolina
That was really cool. I love the vibes of the game, especially in an especially bleak year like 2020. Feels like NiGHTS and Hat in Time had a creative mish-mash.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018

1500x500

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
It looks good but the human chibi looking characters are pretty meh, the others are great.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Worried me when they mentioned that it was one button combat. Looks lovely and colourful and expensive

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
101% up my alley. It looks like NiGHTS meets Billy Hatcher (with the dream worlds NiGHTS-esque aesthetic & bosses, the different costumes being the egg powers & stronger platforming focus). I'm actually really excited for this one!