• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
oosuzu_temochi_JNfkb4XO1QBVVSFNNqBwHZvJk_4JdyGg.jpg

oosuzu_hari_ZKXaFifuca9a-sRo5xTJiRw-qFahOjsc.jpg

oosuzu-up_zMOSDLP5Vm-hhHFgFHZxwz8Ic-BFygSP.jpg

kirosuzu_attack_daiza_trEmp-IfPDLDoRTZmcYd_VgtXyu6qfWk.jpg

Giant Hornet vs Honey bee
w3F6427.gif

3 Type, 500 yen per spin...
hobby.dengeki.com

最強のハンター「スズメバチ」がバンダイのガシャポンに襲来!特大サイズの可動フィギュアとなって登場!! | 電撃ホビーウェブ

日本に生息する蜂の中でも最大最強種として知られる「スズメバチ」の可動フィギュアがバンダイのガシャポンに登場!

Kamon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How am I supposed to continue to live, knowing I will never have enough disposable cash to justify this purchase?

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Oh man, throwing all my money at the p-bandai and eventual RG ver. Ka.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Was gonna make a thread for it, but works to post it here as well. The ones in this video are just the regular Japanese hornets, but watching someone take out their nests is very satisfying.

www.youtube.com

白河市でスズメバチ駆除- 留守宅の隣の方に教えられ、見に行ったら巨大な巣が・・・

白河市で留守宅の隣の方が軒下に大きな蜂の巣があると教えてくれた。そこで、見に行ったら とんでもない大きなスズメバチの巣が軒下にぶら下がっていた。スズメバチの巣は、凶暴なキイロスズメバチ(Vespa simillima)の引っ越し巣だった(2019年9月21日)。ルイワン 蜂・害虫駆除センターでは、福島県内のスズメ...

Thorakai

Oct 27, 2017
Wait doesn't that hornet in the .gif gets its shit fucked up by the swarm of bees that rush it and vibrate until it gets cooked alive

or are those other species of hornets and/or bees I'm thinking of

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
It's 5 bucks to spin the RNG wheel. You're not gonna get this for $5 unless you are super lucky 😅

The gashapon's usually are themed. If there are 3 types of wasp figures in to get, they will all be the wasp figures. It's not gonna be like the wasp, some dragon ball toy, and a mcdonalds hamburger model lol.
... Unless its a SUPER shady one haha.

I'm assuming the import fees will shoot the price up.

I'd argue to not spend too much money on gacha toy imports but, if your a fan let it rock lol.

Gonna keep an eye out for these when they drop. Seem pretty cool.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
Japan! You don't have to make everything cute. You just don't!

Was gonna make a thread for it, but works to post it here as well. The ones in this video are just the regular Japanese hornets, but watching someone take out their nests is very satisfying.

www.youtube.com

白河市でスズメバチ駆除- 留守宅の隣の方に教えられ、見に行ったら巨大な巣が・・・

白河市で留守宅の隣の方が軒下に大きな蜂の巣があると教えてくれた。そこで、見に行ったら とんでもない大きなスズメバチの巣が軒下にぶら下がっていた。スズメバチの巣は、凶暴なキイロスズメバチ(Vespa simillima)の引っ越し巣だった(2019年9月21日)。ルイワン 蜂・害虫駆除センターでは、福島県内のスズメ...
Why. The. Fuck. Did. I. Watch. This.

Trypophobia x Murder Hornet

NOPE
NOP
NO
N