• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Boot to midsection before an ace crusher is a Stone Cold Stunner.

An RKO is an ace crusher that is as they say, "out of no where", w/ no setup. Randy's version, like DDPs, is something Austin could not do well.
It's not a stunner unless the attacker lands in a seated position. The RKO has more of a jump to it as the attacker is going for the facelock.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
How many people were abused and/or harassed in the making of this game at Ubisoft that HR and upper management looked over and said it was no big deal?

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I don't know why anyone would go for a cutter on concrete. The lady should have fully committed and climbed up onto the fence for a blockbuster.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's not a stunner unless the attacker lands in a seated position. The RKO has more of a jump to it as the attacker is going for the facelock.
Odd as it is to be quibbling about ace crusher variants, but many folks took Austin's Stunner landing on their stomach.

I staunchly advocate the Austin's big addition was the boot setup and what differentiates his move from Johnny Ace, DDP, and Randy Orton.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Odd as it is to be quibbling about ace crusher variants, but many folks took Austin's Stunner landing on their stomach.

I staunchly advocate the Austin's big addition was the boot setup and what differentiates his move from Johnny Ace, DDP, and Randy Orton.

No, it's not how the person takes it, it's how the user lands. Cutters/Crushers end with the attacker lying down on their backs/sides, the Stunner ends with the attacker sitting on their butt.

Besides, everybody knows the best way to sell the stunner is to just plant both feet, bend over forwards as it's executed, and then spring back, flinging yourself backwards with no regard for your own safety. Don't sell that shit like the president.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
No, it's not how the person takes it, it's how the user lands. Cutters/Crushers end with the attacker lying down on their backs/sides, the Stunner ends with the attacker sitting on their butt.

Besides, everybody knows the best way to sell the stunner is to just plant both feet, bend over forwards as it's executed, and then spring back, flinging yourself backwards with no regard for your own safety. Don't sell that shit like the president.
MichaelScottThankYou.gif

A well sold stunner looks so ridiculous yet good.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

I'm referring to the CEO. Like in the video I linked.

In all seriousness whomever coded this knew what they were doing to use the boot set up and the cutter execution.

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
giphy.gif

Ah, this totally Nonpolitical Game™ I keep hearing about...

lowkeyframe

Oct 27, 2017
RKO outta no where.
When UpUpDownDown with Xavier Woods and other WWE wrestlers were playing, they got this takedown to play and they went nuts.

Go to 15:30 for the goodness

There's a lot more cool takedowns like this you'll see in a bunch of other videos too. It all depends on who the player is playing as.

Last edited: