• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those NPC are really alive it seems. I don't like Ubisoft's open world games but this seems fun

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Good systemic game design is the goddamn best if only because of moments like this happening dynamically.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017

SuzanoSho

Dec 25, 2017
*screams while opening my mouth as little as possible to do so*

"IT'S THE STONE COLD STUNNER! THE STONE COLD STUNNER!!!!"

EDIT: Wait, why are people calling this an RKO? It clearly has a toe-kick and the victim's face wasn't intended to hit the ground. We need Digital Foundry to do an analysis here...

Last edited:

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: Wait, why are people calling this an RKO? It clearly has a toe-kick and the victim's face wasn't intended to hit the ground. We need Digital Foundry to do an analysis here...

the way the lady lands looks closer to Orton's RKO than Austin's stunner i.e initially on their back as opposed to basically sitting on their ass

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the Scott Hall stunner is the funniest sell in WWE history as far as I'm concerned. Perfectly executed.

sethcheek

Dec 4, 2017
Evansville, IN
I know it's not the point of the vid, but MAN that player character model looks rough. Looks like a Sim with a bunch of brown clay on his head in beard and hair shapes. Says "work in progress" so I'm not necessarily concerned about the final game, but it was a little jarring.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Boot to midsection before an ace crusher is a Stone Cold Stunner.

An RKO is an ace crusher that is as they say, "out of no where", w/ no setup. Randy's version, like DDPs, is something Austin could not do well.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
People keep repeating this but the director of watchdogs explicitly said it's a political game?
Yes and then the producer walked it back.

https://www./tech/gaming/watch-dogs-legion-london-sean-18672442

"In Watch Dogs Legion there are themes such as the backdrop to Brexit and social problems like oppression from private militaries etc. that all contribute to our in-game world.

"They present a very strong backdrop that's engaging for the player but ultimately it's still a work of speculative fiction and we have to look at things that inspire us. Like any other media, I think it's important to allow teams such as Ubisoft to express themselves in that way. From our perspective, that is very important to us."

So until people get the game in their hands, it's still just a giant shrug.

Edit: Uh, apparently that is a banned site. Whatever, quote is googleable if you want to find it.