• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
One month ago, I would have argue that RDR2 deserved the award, but today, having around 90% of progress in GoW, I gotta admit. GoW really deserves the award.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Happy RDR2 didn't win, not because it isn't a good game and didn't deserve the ward (it's a great game), but because maybe it'll stop people from saying that the BAFTAs always favours British made games all the god damn time.

Somehow was an even bigger joke than the DICE awards

That's wild
Nah, was a good show and all winners deserved their awards. Don't be salty.

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017
RdR2 deservedly wins nothing. Great for God of War and Forza Horizon, shout out to Obra Dinn.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
Not really. Path of Exile, Sea of Thieves and Warframe are all way above what Fortnite is currently doing.
Let people enjoy and play the game for a while before changing up again. Have a good mixture of big accumulated changes and some small events.
Don't do it like Fortnite right now. It's just bad, tiring and annoying.

But as I already acknowledged. People move slowly. The early adopter are moving away form the game and complain. General Fortnite audience and press does not seem to realize yet. It's like the difference with leading and lagging indicators.

I wonder how much you play Fortnite.

The recent siphon update brought back people in droves and effectively countered Apex (of course, they took that away a couple of days ago to mass rage but I'm sure they'll be forced to put it back soon).

Almost every season brings significant map updates, along with balance changes. Not all of their weapons can be useful, but there are plenty of additions that do have a place in the meta.

I think you're projecting far too hard here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
What? Because God of War won?
I think I remember the username. I got nothing against RDR2 because I have yet to play it and I fucking loved the first RDR, so it'd be stupid for me to wish for RDR2 to be a bad game, but IIRC some users are very very very biased towards RDR2 and it showed in some threads.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Damn GoW actually sweeped (by BAFTA standards anyway, it's pretty rare for them to give 1 game 4+ awards), pleasantly surprised.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I loved both GoW and RDR2. With that said God of War is absolutely the superior game and deserves all the awards and recognition it's getting.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
All the winners, if someone needs a list.

ORIGINAL PROPERTY - Into the Breach
MUSIC - God of War
GAME DESIGN - Return of the Obra Dinn
EVOLVING GAME - Fortnite
NARRATIVE - God of War
DEBUT GAME - Yoku's Island Express
MOBILE GAME - Florence
FAMILY GAME - Nintendo Labo
EE MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR - Old School Runescape
ARTISTIC ACHIEVEMENT - Return of the Obra Dinn
MULTIPLAYER - A Way Out
AUDIO ACHIEVEMENT - God of War
GAME INNOVATION - Nintendo Labo
PERFORMER - Jeremy Davies (Stranger - God of War)
BRITISH GAME - Forza Horizon 4
GAME BEYOND ENTERTAINMENT - My Child Lebensborn
BEST GAME - God of War

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Who won best performance?

EDIT: nvm, posted right above as soon as i hit enter