• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
When Jörmungandr opened his mouth I knew GoW had to win audio, lol.

Deleted member 49804

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 21, 2018
EVOLVING GAME - Fortnite

I've not played either but I feel like I should.
I don't get it. That is exactly the worst part of the game.
It's evolving to fast, insignificantly and just for the sake of changing.
But yeah those awards are always slow. They probably think of Fortnite as the good game from half a year ago.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
I don't get it. That is exactly the worst part of the game.
It's evolving to fast, insignificantly and just for the sake of changing.
But yeah those awards are always slow. They probably think of Fortnite as the good game from half a year ago.

What? If it's insignificant how can it be the worst part of the game?

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I downloaded My Child Lebensborn before the show started. Didn't get to play a lot yet, but I've already been in tears. It's really touching, even though I'm not a parent myself. And even it of course has dark themes, honestly it also kinda reminded me how beautiful is it to take care of a child.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Jeremy! So deserved. The Stranger was such an amazing character.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
Insignificant and meaningless changes like just another weapon or meta shift that does not increase value, joy or depth.
And yet you still have the same annoying update process all the time.

That is what i meant.

Well that's just plain wrong then isn't it.

They've made plenty of game changing changes, what else do you expect. They're setting the standard right now in the industry.

GokouD

Oct 30, 2017
I know it's petty, but it really bugs me when the clips they show of the games are just pre-rendered bits...

Oct 27, 2017
As soon as people heard/saw the Stranger, a bunch of them knew right away who it was, he's that distinctive.

And how about Forza! I thought it would be RDR2 for sure.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
Forza Horizon 4 deserves so much more recognition than its gotten. It's just a really incredible game. So happy it won the British Game award.

Deleted member 49804

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 21, 2018
Well that's just plain wrong then isn't it.

They've made plenty of game changing changes, what else do you expect. They're setting the standard right now in the industry.
Not really. Path of Exile, Sea of Thieves and Warframe are all way above what Fortnite is currently doing.
Let people enjoy and play the game for a while before changing up again. Have a good mixture of big accumulated changes and some small events.
Don't do it like Fortnite right now. It's just bad, tiring and annoying.

But as I already acknowledged. People move slowly. The early adopter are moving away form the game and complain. General Fortnite audience and press does not seem to realize yet. It's like the difference with leading and lagging indicators.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

GOW is GOTY again