• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
i take peoples money and give them nothing in return but sometimes when certain events happen in certain ways i have to give them money back which can be more or less than what they gave me

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Imports trial balances then tells people why there numbers aren't in conformity with some stupid set of principles.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
People come to me and tell me they want something impossible. I put together a puzzle, and hand it to them. They complain that it is too hard to understand.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I go to a place where the lower half of my body is irrelevant at best. Sometimes I make the small worms that grow out of my big worms do a special little dance on a special little stage.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I have to make all the dots the right color at the right times! People get to choose, with buttons!

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
I Watch tons of random footage, then try to mash it all together in a way that makes sense.