• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Turn women on and off again. Wait, that's not women, that's computer servers. Oh wait, it's women too. I multitask

Look at squiggly traffic patterns of humans using their online money banking tools of how much money we all don't have

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I help others generate more income on average than I will make, a good chunk of them are rude while others expect me to be well versed in everything related to what I do simply because of proximity. I'll likely quit soon.

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I basically take over the functions of the human body to keep people from dying. That and I have to type and answer phone calls a lot.

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I make customers' visits better, except when I make it worse. I teach my coworkers the same things, only for them to get me when a customer needs their day made worse.
I also question every person at the headquarters daily and I spend the EXCELlence of execution

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
I play with things until they break or provide an acceptable level of enjoyment to the user. I'm the user in this scenario.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I make the magic box work again after dumb people break it. If it is not fixed the same second it is broken then people get pissy

I also piss everyone off by simply existing

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I write stuff and then other people have a look at it. Usually two people are not vehemently opposed to the work but one person who hasn't gotten laid in months eviscerates it based on his functional illiteracy, also you didn't mention any of his completely irrelevant works, after which the others equivocate for a bit and then go fuck it we're not getting paid and therefore have no energy to engage with the discussion, sorry mate we reject your work.

Also I grossly over promise to the government to turn new tricks for money and then I under deliver the same stuff I always did.

Last edited:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I follow orders through a chain of command and execute tasks on a daily basis depending on what the situation is each day with my daily routine consisting of efficiency through team coordination, high attentiveness and awareness of my surroundings, and extreme variations in climate temperature and working conditions.