• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Most people know Bad Lip Reading makes hilarious videos like their NFL season BLR videos as well as funny and catchy songs based on either someone else's music videos or from movies, like Star Wars, for example.

But damned if they don't make some of my favorite music even not considering the humor. For example, this song that, based on my brief research, is by a completely fabricated handle of the BLR guys, is solely created to be featured on the awesome BLR Game of Thrones parody "Medieval Land Fun Time World." Yet it's literally one of my favorite songs.

I wish they would actually just make some more music not connected to parody videos.

Last edited:

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I showed my younger brother and his friends The Last Jedi one and they sat stone faced through some of it before turning it off.

I was surprised that they didn't find it funny, like what the fuck? How?

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
Carl Poppa....

I totally agree with you, I LOVE much of the music they create. I'm a big fan of that Modify song. I think the base of the song in this one isn't bad either.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania

Bublé himself replied to this video and said it was awesome.

Two of their best ones were taken down by third parties who don't like parodies of Nikki Minaj or Taylor Swift so they only exist as modified reuploads now. Just Google "Rockin' All Night" and "Dirty Spaceman". Fuck copyright strikes. Those two videos are why they don't do BLR videos of music videos anymore.

I bought all the songs on iTunes. Except the Star Wars ones.

Majik13

Oct 27, 2017

Discovered this one last week. It's pretty catchy.

all the star wars ones are great, and actually just a few weeks ago sent them all to my muscian friend. But anyways, this one is my favorite. My kids the last few weeks have demanded I play Hostiles on the Hill(HOTH) every night before bed., with a little bit of "My Stick" every few nights. They were obsessed with Seagulls for a long while a year or so ago. I like to think of "My Stick" as the sequel.

Last edited:

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bump out of nowhere, but Ifigured we need to laugh in these times.

Just found out about BLR somehow, and my kids and I died with "Seagulls" which appeared in my recommended.

Lots more to go through.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Isn't the guy behind BLR actually a music producer? And that's why most of the music he creates for the channel actually pretty good and catchy?

Also Seagulls is still the best one.

Last edited:

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
I bought the MP3 of Modify when he officially released it. Catchy as hell.

That said, can't get into the BLR stuff beyond his 2012 presidential candidates. Mitt 1 and 2 are still classics.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
He's remained anonymous all this time. But yeah, I'd say he has to be.

There was an interview a few years ago when while remaining anonymous, he gave some details about his life, and it came to light he was a music/video producer: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/exclusive-the-bad-lip-reader-speaks-83669/

So who is this guy? He's a successful "late-20s-ish" music and video producer from Texas