• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I'm afraid to start it up. What if it ruins the memory I have of the 1st 2??

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
looks like Bad Boys.

I watched Bad Boys 2 the other day. I was struck by how diverse it was. Bad guy 1 latino, bad guy 2, russian, main characters black, love interest for main character black. Hispanic coworkers. The only white guys were joe pantialano and the dudes from DEA/CIA that didnt even have names.

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna have to watch it when I get home, but I'm excited to say the least

Can they bring back the "SHIT YOU AT LEAST 30" kid? He's probably 30 by now lmoa

Deleted member 59245

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 15, 2019
California
WpdkYn.gif

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I appreciate the Glasses part
Stupid old age, changing eyesight shit

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
That actually looks fun. I loved the first one, the second one felt really forced and too long, but I like Will and Martin's chemistry. This one looks like it has the vibe of the first as far as the comedy goes. Less bitter bickering like in 2, where it felt less like they were improving off of each other, and instead screenwriters trying to write Will Smith and Martin Lawrence humor.

I'm definitely gonna see this one

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks exactly like you expect, should be fun.

Didn't care much for the second, way too loud and chaoitic, but this one looks more easy going like the first.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
That was a really poorly cut trailer with a lot of bad jokes and weird mash up of the theme imo. I'm still going to absolutely watch this .

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Hyped

Lawrence looking flabby tho and that trailer really needed a big 808 drop during the song to get exciting tbh

Will miss Bays bombastic input on this too. But still its good to see them back

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Surprised to see a January release but definitely has the vibe of the first two.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Its an unabashedly early 2000s action movie from the looks of it and I fucking love that they aren't even hiding it. I am so in for this.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Knew something felt off about it, it isn't directed by Michael Bay. Yes I wanted Bay to direct this one last ride.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
They could have done a better job with that Bad Boys for Life remix.