• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Didn't expect to be learning this today.

www.nme.com

Backstreet Boys' Kevin Richardson posts cryptic tweet about "losing a friend to QAnon" after bandmate Brian joins Parler

Backstreet Boys' Kevin Richards has posted a cryptic tweet about losing "a best friend to QAnon" after Brian Littrell joins Parler.

Backstreet Boys' Kevin Richardson has posted a cryptic tweet about losing "a best friend to QAnon".

The singer shared a Cosmopolitan article that details a first-hand account of losing a friendship due to the conspiracy theory-driven beliefs of a QAnon member which he captioned: "an interesting read".

It comes just days after bandmate Brian Littrell created an account on right wing social media platform Parler, which he set up in the wake of Donald Trump being banned from social media platforms for his comments about the US Capitol violence.

Richardson's post hints at a subtle dig aimed at Littrell after he joined Parler – view the tweets below.

He has apparently been an outspoken supporter of Trump in the past though I definitely missed that when it happened.

"Hollywood needs to chill out, all right? You're talking about the commander-in-chief, right? We're talking about respect," says Littrell, who explains that he was approached to ask the rest of the Boys if they would perform at this weekend's festivities, but that they just couldn't work it out, what with rehearsals for their new Vegas shows getting started.

"This is one love, man! This is America! We're the greatest nation on the planet, so just love each other, man. Not use it as a divide. This guy, as of Friday, inauguration day, he's going to be our president. He's going to be our commander-in-chief, and he's gonna do so many great things — in my opinion. Let me get on my high horse."

"In my opinion he's going to do so many great things for this nation, and even for the people who disapprove of him. Give peace a chance! I have faith in the system. I have faith in his character, his beliefs, and his balls. Let's just put it that way."

Those are certainly some quotes.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Almost posted a bye bye bye gif but realized that was NSYNC

But you get the idea

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Feel sorry for Kevin, what can you even do if you see a family member going down that hole?

bryehn

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa
Ain't nothin' but a mistake

Shit joke aside, can't help but wonder about what happens to their group / brand. Is Kevin the Dirtbag the seemingly intelligent liberal outlier in a group of Q people or is Brian the nutjob friend of the group?

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
He has apparently been an outspoken supporter of Trump in the past though I definitely missed that when it happened.

Those are certainly some quotes.
I feel like after voting for Trump you have a crossroads, either repent and step away or triple down and go full qanon psycho. Brian chose the latter.

Although this dude already sucked for victim-silencing the singer from Dream who said she was sexually assaulter by Carter.

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
no surprise. I always took Brian for a right wing guy. he's super Christian and was certainly a republican imo.

Ever since he lost his voice to the swine flue he's been carried by the other guys anyway.

The other guys except for maybe Howie are pretty liberal i'd guess

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This just makes game grumps calling covid the backstreet boys reunion tour even funnier to me.