• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Edit: Confirmed by Gematsu : https://gematsu.com/2019/11/babylons-fall-news-due-out-by-the-end-of-2019

So the game had a trailer in June 2018 and was slated for 2019 but there were no news since its announcement. Then Yosuke Saito confirmed in an interview with a japanese media, Automaton, that the game is in work. He says he will release some informations this year about that game.

Machine translation here:
Saito: I have a lot of work. There is "Babylons Fall" (Platinum Games Development) as a new work.

J: So you can protect the story of releasing information from 2019?

Saito: Yes, I will protect it. After that, "Yorha: Dark Apocalypse" from "Final Fantasy XIV" that I'm doing with Yokoo. Several other projects are working. There are now on-site producers for each project, but they are not yet secure enough to let go.

The rest of the itw seems interesting as they talk about Gems Company (virtual idol group) and The Quiet Man.

Source : https://automaton-media.com/articles/interviewsjp/20191118-106237/4/

Oct 27, 2017
I, for one, also want to protect Babylon's Fall.

Mina-san, let's all protect it together. *bow*

Joking aside, yeah, whenever you're ready to reveal whatever the hell that game is supposed to be.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
We can't let them cancel another Kamiya game.

It's been 6 years since Wonderful 101, we NEED Kamiya.

OP
OP
Carmelozi

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Maybe they will talk at the Jump Festa or at TGA. I wonder what are the other projects, maybe cross or next-gen projects?

Alexious

Executive Editor for Games at Wccftech
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Good, I've been waiting to hear more about it.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Last edited:

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Did you though? I thought thats what the trailer implied.
A party of people fighting together.
Could just be singe player party based action rpg, but also thought coop is what the Trailer implied.
That's what I remembered too !
I fast forwared the trailer real quick but didn't saw what I remembered. But really, I just rewatched it real quick after my post, but at the end of the trailer it's a knight vs another big knight. Not what I remembered, so I just assumed that I imagined the coop implications.
I should try to rewatch the whole trailer later.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
The game I wanted to see the most @ E3 is finally showing signs of life. Hopefully we see it @ TGAs

I hope it's a proper single player game. No offense to those wanting co-op, but playing with others just isn't my thing.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Did you though? I thought thats what the trailer implied.
A party of people fighting together.
Could just be singe player party based action rpg, but also thought coop is what the Trailer implied.

Yeah, the trailer ends on like 4 silhouettes which did seem to imply multiplayer.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Hm, could be a new trailer at The Game Awards if they want to share new information this year. Bayonetta 3 also got announced at the TGAs.

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
I just want to see a gamplay trailer and if it looks like a Platinum game im in (just kidding I was already in regardless day 1).

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We really don't have a lot or any cooperative games outside of Monster Hunter with Platinum/Capcom level action, would love more of that. Lord knows I was excited with the idea of DMC5 getting some type of coop mode but it just turned out to be some showcase shit.

Last edited: