• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
That fucking face at the start is killing me, it just says "damn, I really spent x months working on a kid's song to play in front of 1000s of people"

Ando

Apr 21, 2018
the original slaps harder than this remix. should have played that to his crowd. coward.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huge fan of Jauz's sound, definitely one of the most interesting folks in EDM right now. Hilarious remix.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well he's just getting ahead of the curve.
I mean, it's like that one meme some may have seen, in about 16 years or so Baby Shark is gonna start playing at nightclub, and the crowd will lose their minds.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Baby Shark into Darude.. never heard of Jauz, but he wins the best set of Coachella 2019

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Baby Shark into Darude.. never heard of Jauz, but he wins the best set of Coachella 2019
Definitely wasn't expecting it to transition into Darude, but when it kicks...

giphy.gif

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Heard the buildup. Recognized the transition immediately. What a mad man.
Not as bad as I expected it to be but the "Du Du Du" sounds reminded me of Light the Skies by Cerf & Mitiska.
I guess I'm listening to the A State of Trance Yearmix 2007 on my way back from work!

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I kind of hate how much of a meme "Sandstorm" has become. The song is a fucking classic and should be respected at all times.

Sidenote: why is he wearing so many belts and buckles? Is it style or did he drop in from somewhere at the beginning of the set lol