• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KingOfAfrica

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
She needs to go back into the hole she came from. No point in even entertaining her.. has her bank balance run low again or something?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Typically how dumb people speak about other people from other countries.
But she never was the brightest light.

Last edited:

Deleted member 22407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This was feeding the Irish Simpsons Fan Facebook group, pretty funny.

EDIT: These Father Ted posts are cracking me up.

Last edited:

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, how rude. I'm not usually one to call for action but this requires a protest

gxuM60O.gif

Oct 27, 2017
The trick to reading Ulysses, so I'm told, is to start a couple of chapters in,finish it and then go back to he start.

Trust an Irishman to write a book that you start in the middle.

bomma man

Oct 25, 2017
She's insane but when she's on she's on. Those texts to Grimes and "igloo Australia" were fucking Australia

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
To be fair, her accent is fake as fuck. She puts on some faux commoner accent despite being from fecking Carlow.

There really isn't some grand conspiracy or mystery surrounding her accent. It's true she spent most of her childhood in Carlow, but her accent was, like everyone's, shaped by those she grew up around, and that her parents are from Dublin and didn't move back to Ireland until Saoirse was three is mentioned on her Wikipedia page.

Last edited: