• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
"My great granddad's uncle's nephew's brother's best friend's dog was born in Ireland. We're pretty much cousins, Y'AAAAALL!"

Shudder the thought.
Went to Dublin for a Mountain Goats concert, and enjoyed the city for a few days. Did one of those free walking tours.
"Before we start, is anyone here from Ireland?" A hand shoots up. "Oh, where are you from?" "Oregon."
That was some awkward silence right there, the guide clearly didn't mean it like that..

Tamati Hemi

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
New Zealand
Absolutely disgusting what she said. What's annoying me though is that if this was a famous white person who said stuff like this about black people, they would be getting crucified by the media worldwide. Why should she be giving a free pass for making these racist remarks and insulting a nation who lost over 1 million due to famine.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Absolutely disgusting what she said. What's annoying me though is that if this was a famous white person who said stuff like this about black people, they would be getting crucified by the media worldwide. Why should she be giving a free pass for making these racist remarks and insulting a nation who lost over 1 million due to famine.

Yeah, reverse racism is a scourge.

😒

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
It's stupid but I laughted at the zero white privilege line.

Lol. Bruh turn on Fox News or read a tweet from the President . Famous white people are saying wild shit like this every day. Banks has one good song and is only know for trolling at this point. There's no reverse racism at play but she's just not famous enough for anyone to care.

Last edited:

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The lady with a goddamn chicken sacrifice altar in her fucking closet calling other people barbarians?

ok

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The world hates the Irish so much we have a major worldwide celebration every year for them.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Why is Azealia Banks even touring Ireland?

Explain yourself, Irish.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's a piece of shit that thrives on social media attention, I don't know why Era members propagate her antics, what so fascinating about this putrid, racist individual?

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
The world hates the Irish so much we have a major worldwide celebration every year for them.
I mean, appropriating the culture of a group of people that you otherwise shit on is a very real thing, my dude.

Saint Patrick's Day isn't really a celebration of being Irish. It's "lol I'm drunk and wearing green."

edit: corrected name.

Last edited:

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Being half Irish, I hope she's aware that we don't give a shit. Just pissing into the wind insulting us micks. We do not give a single solitary shit what others think.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
i read that subject and i thought it was a bank (as in a financial institution) vs the entire people of a country :-/

Feb 3, 2018
So let me recap she started shit on a Air Lingus flight was told to calm down, did not calm down, went nuts, was forced to leave the aircraft and now she hates Ireland ?

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure we get the white privilege outside of the UK - still a bit of shit there just look at the mclean poppy bollox - (not a good thing obviously considering what it is) and having traveled around the world we get Irish privilege on top of that. Jobs, free pints, info, from the diaspora in pretty much every country/city I went too. Irish everywhere and they'll immediately try and set you up.

The famine was pretty brutal on this country though, people don't even realise how it effected the culture. We went from 8 million in the 1850s or so to a low of 2 million by 1960 with the famine kicking off the whole thing, and then the economy being shit/wars etc. Most emigrated but a huge amount of them died.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know anything about Banks. I just wonder what's up with Banks to make her lash out like that against an entire population?
She is insane. She slaughters chickens in her closet and leaves their blood all over, is homophobic and racist, pulled a shard of glass on someone at a dinner which Russel Crowe got into it with her and has threatened and shit on multiple celebrities like Lana Del Ray, Iggy Azalia, Cardi B and many more.

She is a fucking evil mess and basically still has some vocal fans because her only good song was 212. YEAH I SAID IT. ONLY 212.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Azealia Banks gone full butcher.

88kz.gif

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
The outrage over this was so ridiculous

Ppl munching on chicken fingers 3 times a day crying about Azealia killing chickens

I have to laugh

CWaHgrM.gif
I'm sorry you find it okay to leave slaughtered chicken blood all over your closet because of voodoo reasons but you do you.

Also I guess it's easier to ignore vegetarians and vegans so that you can make some call out to defend a racist homophobe.