• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

meanwhile her oppenent use to drink his recycled urine in service to science and his country because he was a goddamn astronaut

astro

Oct 25, 2017
"Taken our of context" defence going strong.

That clip is context enough.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
bootstraps, wellfare state, party of no handouts

I don't understand how people GOP supporters don't recognize the hypocrisy

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely shameless. I really hope Arizona shows her the door in November.

AaronD

Dec 1, 2017
Is there anything sadder than a failed grifter? If Donald Trump can pull this off, how stupid does that make her?

Guzim

Oct 25, 2017
Her campaign is already backtracking and saying she was "joking."

www.azcentral.com

Sen. Martha McSally remark about fasting donors draws laughs from the left

Sen. Martha McSally urged supporters to consider skipping a meal and donating the cost to her campaign. McSally was joking, a spokesperson said.

Caroline Anderegg, a McSally campaign spokeswoman, dismissed the entire joke as unworthy of serious media scrutiny.

"This is a dumb, non-story about a candidate," she said. "It is frankly sad and disgusting that the Dems and the Kelly campaign are launching a misleading character assassination on Martha McSally, who would literally give the shirt off her back for anyone.

"Martha has written checks to people on her block that can't afford their groceries."

Others, such as state Sen. Sylvia Allen, R-Snowflake, and state Rep. Walter Blackman, R-Snowflake, took the comment as the joke it was, Anderegg said.
Hilarious!!!!!!

Oct 28, 2017
"How do we ever recover from this?"
"Say it's a joke, it works for Trump every week...remember the bleach comment?"
"..."
"It was a joke"

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Fast for a meal, be hungry for a day.

Elect McSally, be hungry for life (after she cuts safety net programs).

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
She's down 5 points on a good day. Some polling has had her down double digits recently.

This oughtta help her campaign.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
"I know there is a pandemic. And I also know most of you have lost your jobs. Furthermore, I know the GOP just cut the $600 benefits or you haven't received any unemployment money yet because our system are slow. Which means you barely have money. But whatever money you do have, give it here."

Just donated to her.... opponent.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine asking people to save money by skipping a meal during a worldwide pandemic where millions are unemployed/struggling to feel their children or afford bills to not be made homeless just so that they can use that money to donate it to you to help fund your political campaign... How out of touch can you be, disgusting.

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
The worst part is we voted AGAINST this jackass, Sinema got the vote but she snuck her way into a seat anyway because the last guy retired or some shit.

Doing my part to tell her we don't want her again this year, voting for Kelly.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017

www.azcentral.com

Sen. Martha McSally urged supporters to consider skipping a meal and donating the cost to her campaign. McSally was joking, a spokesperson said.

Hilarious!!!!!!

Unless her next immediate words in the clip were 'just kidding. You gotta take care of yourself and your family first.'
It's very ghoulish and she deserves to lose.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
She's going to lose both of Arizona's Senate seats to the Dems in two years and I'm gonna laugh.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

www.azcentral.com

Hilarious!!!!!!

The Trump camp's insistence on Parody Retconning anything that goes slightly south is as unsurprising as it is extremely tired.