• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I would give anything to spend a day as a fly on the wall when these tantrums are taking place. It's like I'm mainlining schadenfreude.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I mean until recently, this is the kind of shit you could see broadcast on OANN:

a8Z4PfL.png

So combined with all the other issues in his head, it's not surprising that he's behaving like this.

Also, the fact that he's miserable gives me energy and life. What a great day it is today!
How in the living hell they keep thinking California is going red???

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are right Trump you're doing great with your Hitler impersonation now just stick the landing.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
And ERA thought the Lincoln Project ads were a waste of money.
The Lincoln Project may not have convinced many republicans not to vote Trump, but I do think they got under Trump's skin and probably made him throw money at counter ads that he didn't need to spend. I'm not as convinced as some others that they're useless.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
He's a man who was born into wealth and handed everything, even when he failed miserably he had enough wealth to fall back on, enough creditors wiling to cut him a check, that he never experienced true defeat despite never succeeding at anything.

Now he really and truly lost and he can't take it. Hilarious. His supporters are just as bad.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
You know, there is something a bit Shakespearean about all this. In 20 to 25 years, I may even be able to laugh about it.

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
If Rosen has even a shred of decency, he will quit before giving Trump what he wants. Before his DOJ role, he was Elaine Chao's (McConnel's wife) counsel in Transportation. Probably not significant, but he may be a career Republican rather than a lunatic Trumper. Still an asshole, but maybe not a coup supporting asshole.
He absolutely can and should drag his feet on any ask from Trump. Much like any generals, Homeland, etc. Whether or not the guy is President, these people have a duty to America and humanity.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
In 30 days, let's see how they act.

They said they wouldn't act cause he's president. Once he's done, they better ban his ass the minute he goes over the line.
If they actually ban him, I expect him to immediately announce a 2024 run and his account will be reinstated. Hell, I'd be kind of surprised if he doesn't do that on inauguration day anyway.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
The guy who spent his whole life throwing away people the second they stop kissing his ass is continuing to throw away people the second they stop kissing his ass.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
This is turning into a sitcom, where people are hiding under their desks and sneaking out the side entrance to avoid the boss.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Pence is noping the fuck out of the USA after he confirms Biden.
www.businessinsider.com

Vice President Mike Pence may skip town after overseeing final confirmation of Biden's 2020 victory to escape blowback from Trump, GOP

Pence is in a delicate position to preside over the session that will affirm Biden's win as Trump continues to tout baseless claims of election fraud.
My only hope is that there is video of the entire thing. From confirming Biden to the plane taking off to god knows where. Better if it has a picture-in-picture view of Trump reacting to and fuming at Pence.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I swear I was going somewhere....else with that thread title.😂

But of course he is, he's a narcicist who is used to having all the cards. At this point I'm more worried about the other republicans who are still in power. They are a lot more devious.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017

Paraphrasing heavily, but on multiple occasions, he has tried to bring his kids into the business fold, with mostly pallid results. Truth be told, the only one to get anything to stick has been Ivanka. He talks about just how much he verbally (and emotionally) abused both Eric and Don Jr. over their inability to capitalize on the properties and the millions upon millions he's sunk into their ventures. Like, it gets to a point where you almost feel bad for Don Jr especially. He has zero trust in him, so he's been relegated to being a political hype man who is being kept at arm's length. All those memes about him trying desperately to win his father's affection are grounded in some awful truth. Quartz summarized what Cohen testified about regarding the family businesses during the campaign and presidency, calling the relationship "tortured." He expounds on that testimony quite a bit. It got to the point of openly regretting giving him his name. It's nuts. He worries about his legacy because he doesn't think any of his children are worthy to carry the name.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Like what kind of fuckin idiot criminal puts himself in this position in the GOP? At least a decent criminal would have tagged all these establishment republicans as back stabbing limp dicked weasels from day 1. Trump actually thought he had a crew of political names standing behind him like an army instead of just using his bloated corpse as a bullet sponge.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
He really thinks the Presidency was a dictatorship. Like really.

Again, he was the worst person to ever hold the office.

Booya_base

Oct 31, 2017
Jersey
I never, ever, ever imagined I would see this thread title. No, wait, what's the exact opposite of that again?

Anyone who worked with him should 100% see this coming or its on them quite frankly.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Trump could have just accepted the loss and quietly slunk away with minimal consequence.

Now he has completely thrown away that chance.
I'm not sure about minimal consequence. We've been so focused on his many. many financial crimes that I somehow keep forgetting that there's a very viable sexual assault defamation trial coming up where the victim has DNA evidence. That's sure to open the floodgates on a host of other cases.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Probably watched his buddy Putin and is stupid enought to have thought all Presidents worked that way.
His concept of loyalty is incredibly mafia like too. The GOP sucks for enabling the baby, but even most them have accepted he lost and his term is over. It's not like Mitch could've done anything as well. Does he think these official can overturn elections? This is banana republic shit.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
His concept of loyalty is incredibly mafia like too. The GOP sucks for enabling the baby, but even most them have accepted he lost and his term is over. It's not like Mitch could've done anything as well. Does he think these official can overturn elections? This is banana republic shit.
Trump and a lot of his followers have convinced themselves that overturning a "rigged" election actually means that they're fixing it. We coddled these fools for far to long allowing them to think that their feelings are the same as facts and now this is the result.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Fucker is crazy. He has always been crazy.

Without the money to start him in the world he would be nothing. He wouldnt function properly as a member of society. He doesn't simply have personality disorders, a lot of people get by affected by these sorts of things, but in Trump's case, it is mixed with an angry, spiteful, hateful personality. Without his start in life he wouldn't be able to hold down a job. He wouldn't have many friends.

Truly a terrible, awful person, and I just hope that he isn't able to do any more damage before he's torn out of there. At least it sounds like everyone around him has turned on him now, which means the chances of him staying put are getting incredibly slim.

Oct 27, 2017

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm not sure about minimal consequence. We've been so focused on his many. many financial crimes that I somehow keep forgetting that there's a very viable sexual assault defamation trial coming up where the victim has DNA evidence. That's sure to open the floodgates on a host of other cases.
I think best case he would have just been bogged down in court cases for the rest of his life, but now the longer this drags on, the chance of him straight up going to prison just keeps going up.