• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
Dominion Voting Systems on Monday sued MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell for more than $1.3 billion in damages, alleging that the Trump ally exploited the baseless conspiracy theory that Dominion's voting machines rigged the election for Joe Biden to sell more pillows.

www.axios.com

Dominion files $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell

He's the latest Trump ally to face a multibillion-dollar lawsuit over baseless election conspiracy theories.

Link to the complaint

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
That Newsmax interview where one of the panelists nopes out is great.

It's hard to believe this story, if you told me a year ago that people will be rooting for a company called Dominion to win a lawsuit against a guy who sells pillows I would be like...what?

Jan 7, 2021
I truly hope they win. Outright, unchecked lies need to be punished harshly. And this couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

MonoStable

Oct 27, 2017
Why do I see this guy going out like scarface with a big pile of cocaine and having a shoot out with the court marshalls.

Jul 10, 2020
I really feel bad for the employees of MyPillow.

Dominion is coming to clap Mike Lindell's ass, and in the end the employees are going to pay for it.

Mike Lindell will weasel out of it, keep some money, and employees are going to lose their jobs because Mike Lindell is certifiable.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is how it's going to go for the Q crowd:

2021: "Hah! You fell into the trap. Now we get all that Discovery and see how the election was REALLY stolen."
2022: "We can still win on appeal, you'll see. Dominion should never have gotten away with not having evidence of stealing the election."
2023: "That case is still going on? Who cares, haven't you heard that Billie Eilish molds fetuses into biological WMDs?"

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
This is def one of the cases that will stick. Dude has been full steam ahead on this crap a ton of evidence.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Looking forward to Dominion - Voting Systems & Pillows.

Dominion is going to become the most diversified company on earth between this and the media company lawsuits.

Yeah I know they're not going to own them as a result, but still a funny thought.

Could be a good plot for Bladerunner 2099.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
i love how the lawsuit calls out how his business is effectively a scam and, instead of ever proving the merit of his products, he always settled out of court when challenged.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Good. I doubt Rudy or the Kraken lady have much in the bank to begin with, but this guy has deep pockets. It would be nice for him to have to file for bankruptcy after the lawsuit.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I hope this case brings him down. At the very least, he'll have to hit the mattresses to pay a settlement, and this conspiracy nonsense can finally be put to bed.

Oct 30, 2017
I was at Bed Bath and Beyond this weekend looking for new pillows.

Saw a few MyPillows on the shelf. I was suggested to buy one and was like, "FUCK NO"