• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
latest

"oh crap"

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Aesthetically this one looks significantly less appealing than the original, but I'm sure the game will be great.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Loved the first and will be there day one with the sequel, assuming there's a physical version. Otherwise I'll wait for the Steam version.

JTyrmi

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
The first one was good, not great but still worth it. If the sequel has less but better weapons, it'll be great. The world was fun to explore in the first one for sure.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
I would be down for this the first while not as good as Metroid or Hollow knight twas a good game that seemed it could be a classic if the dev iterated on it

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks he is who I thought, Really Nice of Nintendo to give him a spot in the Direct hope it leads to a boost for him. Even If I haven't finished 1 by the time 2 come out will still pick it up. Am I also remembering that one of the original AV publishers screwed him out of money?
Yeah, BadLand honored its name: https://www.resetera.com/threads/li...r-the-wii-u-gamesindustry-biz-article.105518/

(Also check the second reply here https://www.resetera.com/threads/spanish-indie-publisher-shuts-down-and-runs-with-the-money-to-peru-leaving-developers-clueless-of-if-their-game-can-continue.114316/ )

bane833

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Loved the first one and will definitely get this. Hope there´s going to be a retail version again.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yes please! Very different setting which is interesting, day 1 for sure (provided a physical copy is available).

cdr Jameson

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow it has been 4 years since Axiom Verge released.
Time for a proper replay in anticipation for the sequel.

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone give me a short recap on axiom verge 1 story? I forgot some details about it

Ashler

Oct 27, 2017
Out of nowhere!

Can't wait to play this, loved the original.

Edit: I just realized... We might get Axiom Verge 2 AND Silk Song in 2020. Fantastic!

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
ITs finally happening!
ITS BACK! AXIOM VERGE IS BAAAAAAAAAACK!

TheLastYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
i love metroidvanias but i really got lost in the first one about halfway through... got a bit frustrating, might have to revisit.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
sick, will buy when it comes to pc. i have that steelbook for axiom verge 1 lying around somewhere.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
I wonder what the divisive song of AV2 will be?

Loved this track, but response was mixed

How was anyone hating this? I get a distinct KMFDM vibe from the beats, which isn't a bad thing, but it's just so good and different I can't imagine anyone really hating it.

Or is this "either you loved it or it was just okay and therefore you hated it" and there's no such thing as a real middle ground?

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Really quite liked the first one. Glad to see we're getting a sequel.