• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the returnal run and the bosses actually don't look too hard, very mmo type dodge mechanics, but i can tell actually playing it will be a headache lol

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I just played through Uncharted 2 and 3 for the first time in the past week so seeing these skips is hilarious lol.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to the Casio Mario World run coming up this morning.

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
Sucks that the Sekiro blindfold run is at night here. Seems like the thing to watch live.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to the Casio Mario World run coming up this morning.

Holy shit, they are doing Casio? This is the first year that I've watched a gdq event without going over the schedule so there have been some good surprises. That they are running that madness is great. Gotta look it up now to see who is running/ran it.

I like watching these but there's no way I could ever play one.

They aren't so daunting if you start slow. Not all of them take literal hours to get past a single segment like Casio does. And if you aren't into the kaizo feel there are still a ton of non kaizo hacks being made that are really good and fun to play.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, they are doing Casio? This is the first year that I've watched a gdq event without going over the schedule so there have been some good surprises. That they are running that madness is great. Gotta look it up now to see who is running/ran it.
Kezcade just ran it with Thirdwall on the comms. It was fantastic. Highly recommended, and one of the most entertaining runs so far this year.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
wtf $500,000 for Deltarune? Have they ever made a bonus game incentive that high?

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Not too much more till 2 Million, only 17k away.

EDIT: And there it is, $2 Million Dollars!

Last edited:

Reedirect

Oct 27, 2017
Sucks that the Sekiro blindfold run is at night here. Seems like the thing to watch live.

Not sure where you're located, but watching AGDQ from Europe is always a case of settling for the less interesting games while most of the heavy hitters happen at night. It mildly upsets me every time, how clearly US-centric the schedule is, but at the same time they know where their biggest crowd is.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure where you're located, but watching AGDQ from Europe is always a case of settling for the less interesting games while most of the heavy hitters happen at night. It mildly upsets me every time, how clearly US-centric the schedule is, but at the same time they know where their biggest crowd is.

It's a US-based event. Why would they cater to other regions?

BeepBoop

Nov 24, 2019
For European people there is actually a separate ESA marathons that are run that are mostly the European versions of GDQs, they put up the schedule for the Winter version (in mid-February this year) at https://esamarathon.com/schedule/

They also do a week long event for charity (iirc also 2x per year) and it is kinda sad their version gets like 1/10 the viewers and donators as the main GDQ's

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
For European people there is actually a separate ESA marathons that are run that are mostly the European versions of GDQs, they put up the schedule for the Winter version (in mid-February this year) at https://esamarathon.com/schedule/

They also do a week long event for charity (iirc also 2x per year) and it is kinda sad their version gets like 1/10 the viewers and donators as the main GDQ's
I feel bad for them. I think separating it even further from GDQ would help it though. Like March or April. Spread out the time for people who want to donate to both.

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
How do the foreign language restreams work? Are they translating what the runner is commentating, or just doing their own commentary?