• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chatsquared

Nov 19, 2020
Every time he lets go of the controls to talk with his hands my heart stops a little bit, and every time he picks them back up right when he needs to play and I can breathe again.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also I can't believe I typo'd 2021 my brain is working on snail speed on this speedrunning event

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Another really fun run. This entire block is seemingly going to be a highlight for sure.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I only followed Touchan for Sonic runs so am delighted to find Argick and Flying Fox.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Maybe the broken nature of Sonic '06 will ease us back into the normal feel of AGDQ, but I think it's gonna be hard for any run to keep my attention for the rest of the day after that caffeinated, cocaine-laced run.

Metallia

May 31, 2018
Dang, Skyrim is at like midnight UK time? I've been sleeping early and will likely miss it, that's a shame. Looking like I'll be missing a lot of good runs due to it over the week too.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Oh shit Dark Messiah today ? Dayummmm I haven't played that in a looooong time

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Argick's always a pro. I'm shocked this is his first GDQ run, as it feels like he's such a fixture.

It was weird seeing him at like every ESA event last year and knowing he had not been to a GDQ one. I assume its a distance thing but he also wasn't at any of the digital events.

But yeah, he is great. Surprised he wasn't reading the donations as well.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
MuGzc.gif

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This is the first time I've seen Sonic 06 beyond the demo, which I played and thought was garbage.

Wow this game is awful.

Deserved reputation.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
The runner was very upbeat and positive. I watched it and I don't even like MGS really. He finished under estimate, though I think he didn't earn his Boss badge(?) because someone died. It was 4 am, I was in and out.
Ah, nice, I'll definitely catch up on VOD. Been so long since I've even seen MGS4, and I loved it.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Uhhhhhhhhh stream dead ?

Can't even find it on twitch after refreshing.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They went down for maintenance apparently. The 06 run finished without issues, but they didn't start the 06 glitch exhibition yet.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The stream is being refreshed/under maintenance. A 24h stream is already a strain on the computers, 7 days without stop is not reasonable

This happens every day

Status
Not open for further replies.