• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link Update
OP
OP
Nanashrew

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Updated the link for the donation button. I didn't realize it was going to a broken page! It also looks like they updated their site and the donation page now contains all donation tracking and a link to donate so I also removed the tracker button as it's unnecessary.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Sonic block is always great at GDQ anyway, but seemingly two WRs back to back, you love to see it

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck, I had to step away for the back half of that run. Two WRs? That's awesome.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Sounds so professional I had it running in the background and thought it was a commentator or an Ad running and I look and wow. Now that's the attitude I like !

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I really dug this dude when he was hosting so figured I'd enjoy his commentary and I was right. Mayhap just a little manic but when you're doing everything he's doing there's a lot you can cover and he's doing it well.

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
Argick's intensity is wild! (Anyone reading this later on, go back and watch the Sonic Mania run for the commentary alone.)

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
So confident that he's even taking his hands off the controller during pretty much every stage transition. I'd believe someone if they said this was commentary over a pre-recorded video because I couldn't imagine doing both myself with this energy.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Damn, this sounds like a bad Sonic block to miss lol. My list of VODs to catch up on is already ballooning

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
So confident that he's even taking his hands off the controller during pretty much every stage transition. I'd believe someone if they said this was commentary over a pre-recorded video because I couldn't imagine doing both myself with this energy.

i was thinking this too, but it s on pc and you can play sonic with one hand in the keyboard =P

tripleg

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 30, 2020
Anyone have a clip of the sonic 3 commentator, just to understand the past hour or so of comments?

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
He really likes armadillos, but Dango is a pillbug/isopod

sSvSxKF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.