• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
images

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
These announcers shouldn't have knowledge about the levels because it makes it so they either can't talk through the likely thought process of the runners as they figure it out, or they do and spoil it for the runners.

They also need to announce what is the final run before it happens.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Was that the guy who had his levels deleted by Nintendo for using the word "Poo" ?
He has had his levels deleted, but I believe the issue was that because he's a fairly popular streamer, he just has trolls target him and report his levels at a higher rate (probably Barb fans). I know he's contacted Nintendo a few times regarding it, and they've said that the word usage isn't a problem.

the "probably Barb fans" bit is a joke, just to be clear. They are great friends with close communities.

Last edited:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What in the world was going on with those flashes? Two springs next to each other?

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks the incentives are bogus? I mean, almost 100% get in...
The idea is for them to be obtainable goals for them to get in. All to encourage participation from the audience, a bit more fun for the events, and to help increase the money raised for charity. Not all get in though, including some bonus games.