• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
Pretty enjoyable run so far. Effects are tapering off as expected. Anyways question: Can you do ice + speed? I haven't seen it. Maybe I missed it
Edit: Lol take it back about tapering off. BOMBS EVERYWHERE

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Why did he come back to dungeons he already visited? I.mean in the sense of why he didn't got that chest before?

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
As entertaining as crowd control is, I think "kill player" should've been disabled for this run

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
By the way for those that don't know, the kill the player crowd control option increases in price every time it's used. It now costs 90k bits to kill Andy.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kill the player requirement just suddenly increased. I'm guessing to help ensure the game is completed? But it increased to 200k bit requirement.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Donations are always graded on a valley anyway. Statistically the strongest when it starts, peters off mid-way, gets stronger at the end. Also aren't some commands scaled so they don't get griefed too hard?

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
cDRWhAH.png

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be a huge ask for Andy to finish this. But if things align right, he can do it close to estimate.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
That's kinda messed up, Boo-Boo! Put the gun down!

Occasional unfortunate jokes aside, Patty always makes for entertaining runs

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really like Twitch bit gimmicks because it's not 100% charity any more. Participating in this will give Amazon money as well.

It's plausible that Twitch/Amazon will give the full $5 instead of the usual $2.50 from a subscription, but bits are different because they have a microtransaction-style system going where you get bonus bits for buying more of them.

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
Why aren't they updating the items? He has the blue cane and net. Could even be missing more....

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
twitch gives everything to GDQ?
"The standard share for Partners and Affiliates is 1 cent per Bit used to Cheer for them. In some special cases, like esports tournaments or charity events, there may be different revenue sharing arrangements. "

Not sure if there's an arrangement but standard is 100 = $1

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Been checking in here and there while busy but what I have seen of this run is madness.

I don't know if I'll be able to catch the final few runs and end of the event which is a bummer. This'll have to be a year I do a lot more VOD watching.