• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's hilarious that despite multiple instances of dicking around and doing stuff with no real purpose for marathon fun this still beats the second place runner's PB for this category

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
It's hilarious that despite multiple instances of dicking around and doing stuff with no real purpose for marathon fun this still beats the second place runner's PB for this category

Oh wow are you serious? That's crazy cause Claris even had to stop for a moment to stop playing upside down haha! And also reverse some actions.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I missed the introduction, did they explain why the graphics look to be set to low/medium? (Or maybe I misremember what Bioshock looked like)

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
it's not uncommon for games to be set on low for either performance reasons or to reduce visual clutter. i don't remember specifically why Bioshock is set this way, though. performance is apparently definitely not an issue 😄

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Great fake out.

Best part of the run, I'm not a big fan of low difficulty runs. The tension just isn't there.

edit lol the dead cat part got me though :(

Last edited:

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
That poor cat, sleeping in such a dangerous place! Good thing the little sister was there to take care of it :3

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The pokémon sapphire run was fine at about 2h. How out of their mind was the person who okay'd the 4 hours X/Y run??