• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The incentive was 1 mil right? they decided to go ahead with it anyway?
The incentive was 100k and they were well on track to reach it before the end of the DMC5 run (73k made during the first hour and a half, with seemingly 40 minutes left to go). That said the run went way under estimate because it was tailored for a difficulty incentive that was never met. It seemed like they were gonna ditch the run since they removed it from the schedule but all those panic donations who were most likely holding off until the run was closer to the estimate came in clutch during setup.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I love these kinds of runs. It makes a ton of sense that event triggers in areas would be abusable if you could get there early.

Seeing the entire squad of Terra's is hilarious.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Just tuned in and this is so bizarre.
. It is like a hacked version of the game, nothing is making sense.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Hey someone donate a few thousand so BE wins for Three Houses :P
FoV7JYK.png

Based Edelgard

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played Fire Emblem. Do people not like Blue Lions?

Golden Deer $4,667.02
Black Eagles $3,082.71
Blue Lions $435.00

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
If I could, I would donate all the money necessary to put Black Eagles in the lead for good.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
GD - $4707.02
BE - $3457.71

BE closed the gap a little but I think GD will still win.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
What a fucking mess and during peak hours in the US. You'd think that they'd have something on standby just in case a situation like this occurs.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
So are they stalling in the hopes that the Riven legit incentive gets met or does setup actually take this long?

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
So are they stalling in the hopes that the Riven legit incentive gets met or does setup actually take this long?

Doubt it's for the incentive, they haven't tried to push it before this and there's no way they'll get 50k+ in time. It probably just is setup, they do need to setup six computers.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
why the heck aren't they gonna fight riven legit though? This is gonna be like that time they ran one of the dark souls any% categories. Just misses the entire point of an entertaining run