• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
What was the first game of the awful block? i want to go back and watch them all. That's the best block.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
I love the Fatal Frame series so much. So cool to see the first game being run at AGDQ!

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished the Sonic 3 race. Holy crap had no idea that game was so busted. What an intense speedrun.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
That was tense!

*edit* two resets in a row. Doesn't seem to have a backup strat for this part.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
That fixed camera angle comment about the Ashley section is only true for the Japanese GameCube version. They removed it when porting it to the PS2 and thus for every other version afterwards. I specifically bought the Japanese PS3 version just to experience that section with fixed camera angles (and to have RE4 and Code Veronica on disc for PS3...) and was super disappointed to find out they removed it.

Reanimatoin

Oct 26, 2017
Cleethorpes UK
This one is clearly the superior Ashley costume
resident-evil-4-artwork-ashley-armor-suit.jpg

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
That was close ha ha. I continue to enjoy coming in on runs during the Horror Block, with the Fatal Frame and RE4 runs being great for this time.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Great RE4 run!

So... Left Behind... That is an odd game to speed run ain't it?

Also 7 minutes? Seems like it will be over just as it begins lol.

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Great RE4 run!

So... Left Behind... That is an odd game to speed run ain't it?

Also 7 minutes? Seems like it will be over just as it begins lol.

Definitely think its odd to speedrun because its such a good story, why would you want to skip anything. I'll probably appreciate the mechanics of the speedrun though

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I enjoy watching this guy's stream of TLoU. Think it's a shame they won't accept it in GDQ.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Just noticed there's a DMC5 stream.

the timing on the stream is a little confusing. In about how long will that be ?

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
These incentives always scare me with how far away they are from hitting it. FFVI is like 5-6 hours away and needs 90k to be run