• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Yea looks like it. They are playing Jurassic Park III Dino Defender, the game is just awful.
Yes, it will be on for a few hours =D

we still have

Cybergenic Ranger: Secret of the Seventh Planet
Mega Man 3: The Robots are Revolting
Miracle Ropit's Adventure in 2100
Barbie
Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama

I am not sure if Doctor Hauzer is awfull games or horror block xD

Perfect! Have all the runs thus far been worth a watch? Awful block is my favorite!

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
This ugly ass game came out the same year as Super Mario World.

It is interesting because it appears the artist did some seriously hand drawings of those sprites that must have looked amazing on paper with it's 90's comic art
...which explains the low amount of animation frames.

BUT the game didn't had enough resolution to suport it so we are seeing the downscaled pixelated scans of those drawings xD

Chairdeath

Oct 29, 2017
The crontols are based on the text parser? Thats crazy

It is interesting because it appears the artist did some seriously hand drawings of those sprites that must have looked amazing on paper with it's 90's comic art
...which explains the low amount of animation frames.

BUT the game didn't had enough resolution to suport it so we are seeing the downscaled pixelated scans of those drawings xD

In some of the backgrounds you can tell it was a colored pencil drawing. It's nuts

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
In some of the backgrounds you can tell it was a colored pencil drawing. It's nuts

yeah

aloU0YM.png

It is a marvelous train wreck to witness as a digital artist living in 2020

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've enjoyed her runs of the Dos games but I wonder if a joke about something inside people being terminal was maybe not the best choice at this event.

That Skittle game sounds like it'll be worth checking out, I'll need to see when it's scheduled.

EDIT: Oh, good, it's around 10 a.m. est, that'll be easy to check out.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I think he just tied WR. lol Might have beat it depending on how on point the clock was. I think it's usually behind.

Bjomesphat

Nov 5, 2017
I'm guessing people have already talked about the dancing.... but ughh. Like it was charming when dancing dad was off by himself doing it 24/7 without a care in the world, but in true nerd fandom fashion the community has to completely ruin it.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
Holy cow it's Pete Dorr!

Used to listen to the old All Gen Gamers podcast he did with Happy Console Gamer and a couple others

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god, there are MULTIPLE complete playthroughs of this on Youtube. I sometimes can't find full playthroughs of actually good old games lol

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Doctor Hauzer is a legit interesting game to play and it's wildly ambitious for 1994. There are English patches out there if you want to give it a shot. Yeah, it's goofy but it's very enjoyable to play and is dripping with atmosphere if you go in blind.