• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

babyzelda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
The highlight of the year for me so far was when the flappyhat girl took off the flappyhat and put on a Mega Man helmet. It was a serious and reverent moment.

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
I looked up the animorph's novels on wikipedia, since I only remember the show...

They tried to cheer up a teammate, who thought he committed a war crime, by dumping him in the ocean to have him become a happy dolphin...

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The prize guy is drunk tired since its 4 AM there. He's trying so hard. Love having the camera director there helping him out while also saying what the cameras are doing.

He's also probably just giddy because these are great looking prizes for such awful games.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I remember reading about Hoshi wo Miru Hito on an article on kusoge ages ago.

It's as awful as I remember it being described. Super Monkey Daibouken getting a run for its money lmao

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So the Big Bads of this game were dolphins and orcas on a space colony.

And then we fight them to save the human race wait there is no final boss. So we lose and the game's over.

That was a wild 50 minutes, let me tell you.

Haelsly

Oct 25, 2017
This one is quite a bit fun, but it is dragging a tad. I really had a blast w/ the last two though. I don't think I can stay up for the rest, and will have to catch the VOD.

I believe he is home taking care of his sick husband.
Ah, that's a bummer, I always enjoyed seeing him at GDQs. But that's a completely understandable reason to not be there. Thanks for the heads up!

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Oh my god this Wild Animal Sports Day game bahaha

I encourage everyone to go back and watch it if they missed it, do it for the misadventures of an athletic bipedal giraffe

81755046_860392064419219_3829786719679414272_n.png

image.png

EDIT: Ahhhhh the giraffe's in a tutu now!

Chairdeath

Oct 29, 2017
This Jurrassic Park game is looking like some shit that would come in a cereal box. Why have I never heard of this?!

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Is the awful game block still going? Will be able to tune in soon.

Yes, it will be on for a few hours =D

we still have

Cybergenic Ranger: Secret of the Seventh Planet
Mega Man 3: The Robots are Revolting
Miracle Ropit's Adventure in 2100
Barbie
Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama

I am not sure if Doctor Hauzer is awfull games or horror block xD