• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i remember i played this game as a kid a few times, and i kinda forgot about it, this stream made me remember stuff i forgot

SavoryTruffle

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not sure if it's things in general being pushed back more than usual so much as it is a number of key runs being pushed back making them stand out. There's no way the 2 hour long Megaman relay was expected to begin at 1a est. Or the Mario 64 randomizer starting at 1a est. Those runs are way too big to be taking place that late.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure if it's things in general being pushed back more than usual so much as it is a number of key runs being pushed back making them stand out. There's no way the 2 hour long Megaman relay was expected to begin at 1a est. Or the Mario 64 randomizer starting at 1a est. Those runs are way too big to be taking place that late.

Oof, that SM64 time is rough. I'll have to stay up though, because I love the randomizer run and I've been a chrism subscriber forever.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
I love AGDQ but I loathe the crowd. What is it with all of these dorks that absolutely need to run a joke into the ground.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone go buy Blazing Chrome (or play it on gamepass)!

Getting good vibes from this Cybernator run already.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL

Clown_im_OP

Oct 28, 2017
Man that sucks. I'm sure they'll have him back next time.

So this probably was his game but GDQs SNES, right?