• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
There's a 2d platformer where a giant eagle flies around abducting other giant birds, and you fight by throwing an owl at monsters, and sometimes the owl explodes or is electrified, and nobody told me? I wanna play eagle island.

x.f

Nov 1, 2017
I love it when devs are available to chat during the run, but I can only remember having them on via phone-call. Having the director sit on the couch during The Mummy Demastered is a real treat. I forgot how amazing the soundtrack to this game is too.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I love it when devs are available to chat during the run, but I can only remember having them on via phone-call. Having the director sit on the couch during The Mummy Demastered is a real treat. I forgot how amazing the soundtrack to this game is too.

Powered Up audio is always on the celeste couch ...but they usually help with the audio for GDQ xD

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time I've seen any Hotline gameplay since the year after its initial release, really reminds me why the numerous pretenders I tried never quite matched it.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Even the sequel just didn't quite capture the magic of the original. It still a good game, but the original Hotline Miami is just amazing.

x.f

Nov 1, 2017
I 1,000% cannot deal with bullet hell games but goddamn is this Chippy game fun to watch. It looks like a real cool take on the genre and has some neat mechanics.

b3llydrum

Feb 21, 2018
Ahh shit, here we go again. My favorite time of year.

I'd just like to brag that I was forever immortalized in a TASBot run. Like, my username b3llydrum was in the run itself!

x.f

Nov 1, 2017
ssOFfs0.jpg

Never heard of this game before but it's very cute. Soundtrack is chill but also complements the surrealism elements the game is going for

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know what the long strings of random numbers are for on the screen that shows the schedule in between runs and stuff? There is 4 set of numbers total, 3 in the lower part of the screen right above the announcer name, and 1 more in the top-middle of the screen to the right of "Incentives_and_Challenges". They seem to be randomized multiple times a second. Are they there to just look cool or do they serve some greater purpose?

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know what the long strings of random numbers are for on the screen that shows the schedule in between runs and stuff? There is 4 set of numbers total, 3 in the lower part of the screen right above the announcer name, and 1 more in the top-middle of the screen to the right of "Incentives_and_Challenges". They seem to be randomized multiple times a second. Are they there to just look cool or do they serve some greater purpose?

My guess is to make it look like a video game HUD

PC98_Audi

Producer @ Limited Run Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Raleigh
God damn that was good. Blechy has to be one of the best commentators in all of gdq, if not the best

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
NG2 just flew by, and I finally saw what was past the water flow stages because I think I threw in the towel there when I tried the game., these guys using knockback hell to their benefit.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
So the race itself was obviously great, but Blechy's just the best damn commentator. Not just the ability to talk (a skill in itself) but the knowledge too.

Must almost feel like a vote of confidence having him on your run.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
now it's one entire row of people attention whoring
just great

and yeah blechy is prob the best commentator, with covertmuffin close second

man this castlevania dude is baller, just breezing through these

Last edited: