• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Couch guy is killing me.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That was a pretty good run. The couch might not have had much to do (and the cutoffs were awkward) but the runner was informative and kept up a good pace despite how I don't think these games lend themselves to speedrunning.

RedShift_

Jul 24, 2018
Are they uploading the recordings somewhere? I missed the FO4 section of the Fallout Anthology run :(

RedShift_

Jul 24, 2018

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
couch for the san andreas run : "i wish I was like tomatoangus and had a diagram to explain this" xD

Coleslaw

Nov 3, 2018
Fallout run was very entertaining last night.

Have they announced what Bonus Game #1 will be?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I know we're only on Tuesday and maybe I'm wrong but I feel like there is a lot less donations this year?

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Based on the GTA: SA run, I hope the rest of the PC block today goes without a technical hitch.

The NES block looks like it could be fun.

I'm psyched about the Genesis block tomorrow.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
San Andreas was a great suprise to wake up to, even if it was just the last hour of it. This is the first time it's been at a GDQ, isn't it?

x.f

Nov 1, 2017
Man, watching the TRON: Evolution run makes me miss that franchise. It's a shame Disney doesn't want to push it further. At least we have the Daft Punk soundtrack

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
outside of Spelunky, Roguelite runs usually bore me. I was pleasantly surprised with sunday's Isaac relay race (first enjoyable Isaac speedrun I've seen tbh) and hopefulyl Eagle Island will prove just as entertaining.