• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
I'm really disappointed that AGDQ never accepts my boy Faraaz Khan to run for them.
Judging from his speedrun.com stats

There are likely people who submitted a better run and/or there hasn't been enough route differentiation since the last time it was played at a GDQ or other big speedrunning event. But yeah, getting accepted into GDQ nowadays is pretty difficult.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Judging from his speedrun.com stats

There are likely people who submitted a better run and/or there hasn't been enough route differentiation since the last time it was played at a GDQ or other big speedrunning event. But yeah, getting accepted into GDQ nowadays is pretty difficult.
He's just an entertaining speedrunner. I think a lot of people might enjoy his run if he was at the show.
Along with Hobbes, he was one of the first to do a zero hit run of all the dark souls games too.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The dev commentary is my second highlight of the show so far

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Considering the lineup of games still to come tonight this is probably my favorite day of GDQ ever, lots of great highlights already

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Awe, missed that Amid Evil run. My GOTY too.

I'll be sure to catch the VOD.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Some real good shit on the docket too, although I can't let myself get excited for another DOOM (2016) run. Every time I expect to see a combat god, and instead it's a lot of out-of-bounds (I'm not strictly against OOB stuff on the whole but it can be a disappointment depending on the run).
I reallyyyy hope you're watching this run anyway

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
Doom run is amazing, I played the doom eternal demo and its so fucking good i cant wait.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
going through some of the old runs and this Star Wars run is insane. This game is so busted.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
7853.jpg

Bayonetta 2 coming up.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
I kind of missed what happened. Did he mess up a quick load, have to go out of his way to get Radaway, then ending up finding Radaway again?
He was at a point where he couldn't continue because his rads were too high and it was killing him. So, he went on this unscripted attempt to buy some. He jumped to another location that might have been hostile but wasn't, bought some Radaway, then Save-Warped back. In all, it probably took him 2-3 minutes. Only to discover there was some Radaway sitting on a shelf directly next to where he was originally.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for the guy on the couch. He's asking questions etc. but the runner keeps ignoring him. I would love to say he's so focused he's not really paying attention to what they're saying, but he did answer two questions of the other guy on the couch, so I have no idea.

StarErik

Oct 27, 2017
He's way too loud, doesn't he know how a microphone works? And man, he's talking way too much.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like the runner has his audio cranked up because he's screaming into his mic and misses when the couch asks questions sometimes.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
lol
"<3 <3"
Host reading donation comment: "Less than 3, less than 3... oh it's a heart."

Last edited: