• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I don't know what game are these guys playing, but that looks nothing like what I played of Sonic 3 xD

theprodigy

Oct 25, 2017
For the games with bid wars, when do they usually open up relative to the run's scheduled start time?

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Sonic 06 is a broken game, but amazingly it breaks just right to be an entertaining speedrun game.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I should have gotten a ticket when they were available.

AGDQ is like less than an hour from my house this year.

I was in the same situation before the move. It use to be held right around the corner from me but always liked watching it online more. Think I would have enjoyed it more in person years ago but am more then happy to only see it online now so is fine.

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I love that "Side with the Sun" is winning the ending choice for Outer Worlds.

I should've guessed how much Untitled Goose Game would take over the meta of GDQ this year.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
"They're a cult, so we have to lower our intelligence down to be able to talk to them" lol​

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate how every GDQ every discord group I'm in just becomes a bitching of how GDQ is "Boring and Corporate" now.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Thats like 85% of it now. The rest is "No fun allowed" without saying what that means.
Of course. Like your post above said, Heaven forbid we stop seeing stupid, toxic posts in chat anytime a trans person is on or something. Oh no. If you want to chat so badly, just donate through subbing and go get banned after a bit.

I'm guessing "no fun allowed" is probably about some runners being banned or whatever. Like how people always bring up Bonesaw and the Owen Wilson jokes. I guess I can sort of understand that but if you can't find some parts to be enjoyable and fun throughout the whole week, then that's your problem, not theirs. It's still a blast to watch (IMO). It is a shame you see so much complaining. Especially for this.

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
LOL, the end credits of Fall Out New Vegas is actually a wall they set in front of you and they model the narrator talking to you behind the wall

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
PROPS

unknown.png